The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

Do you think that Dick put the blue ball in Jameka's tube? Perhaps that's why the feeds are taking so long.

The footage shows that Dick at one point was holding a blue ball. Then, at the end of the episode, Dick seems to nervously play it off. When Jameka says the blue ball could have bounced off and fallen in there, Dick goes "Wow That is actually very possible."

You know what else is very possible? Dick being disqualified and Eric being back in that house. HA! :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didnt have enough to win, but to further the non-issue (because something like this happens EVERY year), she was told she was disqualified while it was going on and it diverted her attention away from what she was suppose to be doing. Sure she continued to play but certainly it had an effect on how she played after Julie said something. I did see Dick put one of the balls in his pocket (sounds icky) at the beginning of the comp. I thought he was just hoarding the green ones to make one trip to the tube.

Anyway, something happens every year, they never will get it right no matter what they do.

OT: I would not have told the HG at the start of the show it was a double eviction, I would kicked out Jess, played the HOH then gathered them back in the LR and said OK need two people. That would have been a real surprise. As it is now I dont care who wins, I dislike them all equally.

The footage also shows Dick putting a ball in his pocket at the beginning of the competition.

Seems very suspicious to me. Why would you not want to put the ball in the tube ASAP instead of collecting them in your pocket where they won't even fit?!

For beer pong later duh.

If you watch the footage, you'll see the tubes were getting hit by balls a lot. One probably bounced right in. Just like beer pong.

I would've stuck the balls in my pocket too... That way I could concentrate on getting all the balls I needed before putting them in my tube, that way I wouldn't be distracted by getting the balls in one at a time... I don't think Dick put that ball in her tube...

I just reviewed the footage again (DVR rules) and I can now confirm that the green ball Dick put in his tube WAS NOT the same ball he had in his pocket.

This makes everything EVEN MORE suspicious because if Dick caught a green ball and put it in his tube why wouldn't he also put the one in his pocket at the same time? It must have been the blue one he put in Jameka's tube.

The likelihood of a blue ball falling into Jameka's tube or bouncing into it is slim to none IMO. Either Jameka put it in there by mistake or something very fishy is going on here.

I don't think we'll ever know for certain on how the blue ball got into the tube. It looked like all the cameras were focused on the activities in the Veto competition, so I doubt there were any cameras dedicated to watching the tubes or clearly showed how the blue ball got into the tube.

I still don't think he did it... Besides they didn't say it was against the rules to do that anyway... They didn't say that another color ball in your tube would DQ ya either... I think the rules for this PoV game weren't very clear...

i rewatched the pov comp... between jameka having 3 balls in her container and then having 5... dick was running around the hard floor for balls with the others.. he wasnt near jameka's container. i even watched it again in slow motion. of course, the camera angle sucked big time for this comp. at the beginning of the comp when jameka got her first 3 balls in, it doesnt show her putting the balls in.. in fact, she looks like she is standing there waiting for balls to fall and she is facing away from her container.

ohhh and when julie says she is disqualified for having a blue ball in her thing... jameka says "i did not, no i did not! eric! no i did not!" i am wondering why she said eric???? did she mean for eric to save her? or was she blaming eric? i dont understand!

Archived