Jameka Week 10

CeCiMom

I want either Jameka to make it to the Final 2 because she played the social aspect of the game better than the rest. She managed to survive in an aberrant season with America's player having undue influence. Except for the time she called Dick's mom a b*tch, she hasn't made any terrible mistakes. I agree with what the other posters wrote about her not being a floater and being loyal. Her loyalty and the fact that she has always kept her word is why Zach and the Donatos felt confident making deals with her so late in the game. Integrity was in short supply this season but she is the one player who embodies it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, b/c I don't get the live feeds. Did she ever say anything that was considered real ugly about Zach, other than he was either weird, annoying or something along those lines? Unlike Eric and Dick who crucified people they didn't like and those who they supposedly did like, and how Danielle was being all "fake" with Zach. You know, that trait she always complained about that she wasn't, and didn't like fake people.

I just thought her and Zach got off on the wrong foot, or had differences of opinions, and of course she wanted him on the block. But did she call him every name in the book?

I'm just asking.

I have to go back into the transcripts, but during the first week or so, Zach said something that struck Jameka as racist. Then after she was putting lotion on her legs, he started rubbing them. Her first inpression of Zach was that he was creepy. She voiced her opinion and everyone else agreed...even Zach's BFF Danielle.

Because of the lotion and Jameka lotion incident they all called him a pervert. Eric was going to protect the girls from pervert Zach.

That was just so wrong of the Good People.

Let's see she said, early in the show, that Zach was a racist and a molester. How's that!

by comparison, not so bad...

Of course she doesn't deserve it. She's this year's supreme floater. She's done absolutely nothing to be where she is. In fact, she even said it herself that she wouldn't give up those five weeks to not compete in HoH if she were to do it again. Without giving up those HoHs, she'd have been long gone. They only kept her around because she couldn't be a threat.

I didn't think 'ol Jun deserved to win in season 4. Yet she did.

I didn't think Drew deserved to win in season 5.

I didn't think Maggie deserved to win in season 6.

I didn't think Mike Booger deserved to win all-stars. Yet he did. They all did.

Compared to all those seasons, I don't mind if Jameka wins this year. Won't bother me a bit. She wasn't my original favorite, but at this point, I wouldn't care if she won.

I think Mike Boogie deserved to win because he played one hell of a game.

I don't think he deserved to be voted on All Stars and I could not stand him.

but yes he played a good game and I respect that.

I don't think a deal was ever made with Jameka, there was simply no time to round up the horses. Much of this game has been played by children with frat-house mentalities (I mean it's high school time, even with the "crushes", name calling and cliques) I think Jameka may win it because the jury members HATE the Donatos and Zach. If it's based on friendships it will be Jameka because she is one of the "good" people. If it's based on strategy, one of the Donatos will win. It depends on maturity during the voting. Jameka had NO game play.

Archived