Jameka Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who want Jameka to win, can you explain why you feel she desires to win?

I am curious, not trying to pick argument. In my view of those left in the game right now, I'd rank her #4 of 4 of those who have fought to win the game. Overall she seems pretty nice, but nice is not enough to give the winner 500k

She should win because she's played the game with dignity. She hasn't stabbed anyone in the back. She's hasn't thrown anyone under the bus. Her biggest mistake in the game is the reason why she's in the final four. Too bad if everyone else thinks it's ok to keep her around. It's not her fault that other people's mistakes have kept the target off of her back. She's done the best she could given her circumstances. She couldn't play for HOH. When she wasn't on the block there was no reason for her to win POV, it would have only made things worse for her. When she was on the block, she was up against her friends and Jen so campaigning against them would have made her look bad. What could she do? She couldn't make any promises. She wasn't approached with deals until tonight. The odds are stacked against her, so if she makes it to the final two then she deserves to win. She's going to have to fight hard, but if she can pull it off then it proves that she's as good of player than anyone else left.

Damn Crys now you make me want to root for Jameka! lol. Seriously though, I think short of going insane or be demoralized she played the best game she could considering the circumstances. There was no reason to stir the pot and go campaigning when she didn't need to cause that would turn her into Kail and then her ass would be out. Your right Crys her biggest mistake is also her greatest strategic game-play. If she makes to the final three I can see her calling up Jesus for some strength and faster than you can say Booyah making it to the final 2.

Sorry Jameka, but your odd's look really BAD.

You against 3 REAL player's.....snowball's chance in LA

Aw I remember people saying that about Cowboy :animated_rotfl:

Though I do agree the odds are against her but anything is possible

and Zach is talking to her about booting Danielle, so he could try for POV and win

The rules are no money in exchange for votes or going on the block

He was talking about splitting winnings and stuff

He was drinking alot, sounds sincere.

He says, that she's good people and bringing him religion again

This POV fight will be intense

Those who want Jameka to win, can you explain why you feel she desires to win?

Although it's easy to call Jameka a floater, that is in fact an incorrect assessment of her game. She has NEVER floated from one side to the other, like Zach. She had her friends/ allies in the house and stuck to them.

She has never made deals with everyone in the house, unlike Dick who set out to make frenemies of everyone in the house.

She has, for the most part, been civil to the house guests. For example, as deeply religious as she is, she may have had thoughts about morality and homosexuality, but she never treated Dustin or Joe with disrespect, even if it was unintentional, like Kail. She has treated everyone with respect, even when it was not reciprocated. She didn

Archived