Jameka Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for Jameka now... LOL :o I know, I'm shocked myself!!!

sorry, but i dont see you making final3. you need this HOH, and the odds are agsint ya, sorry. have fun with the rest of your allaince

:animated_rotfl: Im now remembering when Dustin was like "We have the numbers, we need to keep them too!" and now 2 people have took out that entire allaince, and more. now their allaince lies in Jameka's Handss..... SO MUCH FOR LNC.

Daniele made a comment about Zach winning back-to-back POV's. The Donato's will get rid of Zach this week if he doesn't win HOH or POV. And, Jameka stays, imo.

So long as Jameka doesn't win this game, this is the first season I'll be completely satisfied with whoever else wins. I would have loved to see Jameka go over Eric tonight. I'd have been happy if he was in F4 also. Jameka has played a suck game and doesn't deserve to win, but she's well-liked by the jury so she's got a good chance of winning if she makes it to F2. Her only gameplay is being popular. Her "strategic" moves were stupid.

I really, really would NOT like to see her in final two. Please not final two :pray2: This girl hasn't done crap! I liked her the first couple of weeks but not anymore! BOOOOOOO Jameka!

Leave it to BB to not think about the fact that they have open tubes next to a waterfall of balls bouncing to the ground. :rolleyes: Jameka might have won, if she hadn't been distracted by the ball bouncing in, and hearing Julie tell her she is disqualified. But we'll never know for sure.

Go Jameka!!!! I hope you win. You need the money, you have handled yourself with grace most of the time, and you've had to put up with your faith being attacked on a regular basis. I hope you aren't too discouraged by everything you read on the boards--just keep your chin up! Good luck!

Please refrain from saying that Eric put the ball in the tube, unless you have video of it, Jack. When you make a statement like that, it sounds factual, when it's not.

Archived