Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK question answered ~ Zach read part of the letter that his father wrote him for HOH. Zach's father said finish the game with HONOR. That is when Zach know he had to take Jameka with him to F2.

Good vs Evil :animated_scratchchin:

Zach is a good guy and I'm happy he is not allowing himself to be bullied.

Some fans resent that Zach is trying to win the game for himself instead of giving it to other hgs.

I find it a interesting to look at the love and respect that Zach has with his family and then look at Dick and Danis relationship.

I

find it a interesting comparison to look at the love that Zach has with his family and then look at Dick and Danis relationship

Indeed and Danille was fascinated with the strong bond Zach has with his family and you could tell that when she looked so intently at his mother's book.

I don't see the final four this year being good vs evil.

It's dumb vs dumber.

Zach has to be the supidest of them all. He had a shot last thursday to send a Donato home and didn't. Even with one of them left in the final three I don't see Zach beating them.

Zach could have cleaned house on his biggest threats in this game and blew it.

What a dunce.

My Wife's jaw fell out of her head when he refused to use the veto to put up Dani.

Zach is just a good guy. Why as the person posting the live feeds said is Zach a dork for wanting to finish the game

with honor and take Jameka? What is wrong with that? D&D just double crossed their so called alliance that were

going to final four with ousting Eric and Jess so why would Zach be so stupid as to believe they would take him in

final 3?

And the HOH nominations mean nothing, it's this veto that controls who goes. Zach tried to tell Dick that but

Dick is a child that just wants his way, kind of like his daughter.

Who started all this good vs evil thing? Why only the person who came into the game with the very word

as his name. Evil Dick. Nuff said.

Zach received a sign when he read his letter from his dad. He knew then he had to play with integrity and take Jameka to the F2.

Good vs Evil he said. God is on their side

Archived