Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

Jameka was carried there she did not do one thing that would make her deserve to win this season of Big Brother.

Oh well she may have the last laugh and point out that it is all pre-ordained.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who makes it to the finals deserves to be there. Just because some people chose less then entertaining or Bold moves doesnt make them less deserving. And luck/chance does play a role in almost every game. If paris hilton buys a lotto ticket and wins is she less deserving then the guy down the street who just lost his job? They both put their dollar in, the one whos number comes up wins....... The best players are not the ones who win all the competitions, the best players are the ones who avoid being targeted.... dont blame them for being smarter then the people who "play" the game.

Sorry, but Jameka did do something to keep herself there

That is kinda like saying a person deserves a promotion and a raise just for being at work. :dontgetit:

oh shoot I was just talking about my job. Hangs head in shame. :sneaky:

Plus, Jameka did not benefit from AP, but the Donatos have been carried through the game because of it. Let's give credit where credit is due.

Zach has not benefitted and has had to work almost single-handedly to get to this point.

It's amazing how the Donatos feel entitled to have everything handed to them. Oh, wait. They have had everything handed to them.

The ONLY reason Jamezus is still there is because she gave up 5 HOH comps 5 wks ago. That is the ONLY reason. Everyone knew she couldn't do crap so they wanted to get everyone else out that could do something to further themselves. She does NOT deserve any of that money.

I don't go for the fact that the AP carried the D's through because although it did get them farther, the houseguests didn't know about it and it was part of the game. The game would have been totally different if not for the AP because he wouldn't have made the votes, the donatos wouldn't have tried to backdoor him and so on.

Exactly. Jamezus will win the votes if she is in the final 2, but that really sucks because she had NO strategy this whole game. She couldn't because she couldn't do anything for 5 wks. Not like she would have won anything anyway but....

Zach played a better game than her. I have said more than once that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.....now look at him. Does he deserve it? No, but definetely more so than Jamezus.

As far as Dani not doing any good with her money, hmmm, well, i guess going to college and getting her degree or finishing her education isn't good. Jamezus already has herself a house so....and who's to say that Dani wouldn't donate money to her Gma's church if she won? Who cares?

Marty, Sure he won't win, but if he takes the D's to the final 3 and he don't win HOH, They will take each other, they are blood. He realizes that and has said over and over that the 50K is good enough for him. The only way he wins is if he gets to the final 2 against dani. So by taking Jam, he at least gets some money. (To go towards DolphinCrash.com which if you look, is not even up.) He owns DolphinCrash.com you know.

How anyone can say the Donatos deserve it more than Zach makes me laugh. Zach didnt have any breaks. Zach was an outcast from the house for a month. Zach didnt have his dad or sister voting for him every single time. Zach didnt kill any chance he has with the Jury. Zach didnt have the Americas player watching his back and protecting him. Zach deserves it more than anyone and Jameka lasting threw 3 nominations and with no chance to win HOH deserves more respect than the Donatos as well.

The Donatos were the only people to come in to the house with a built in ally. I dont care if they did not get along outside they have been in lock step since the very first vote. They are blood. Zach is the man if he breaks them up! Eric leaving the house probably was the only way to get rid of the Donatos. If the AP stayed cbs would hand the money to the Donatos.

The game of Big Brother is not about not getting breaks and you deserve to win. It is not about winning because people ignored you.

It is not about being a nice or loyal person.

The game of Big Brother is a game of challenges and OUTWITTING the other HG.

I guess it's a good thing that Carol and Jess didn't ban together or Joe and Dustin. Looks like it worked to someone's advantage that they didn't! I don't think Danielle is going to be talking to Dick much outside of this house. I don't think anything has changed all that much for that to happen. They did what they needed to do to get along in the house to get them this far as far as "putting up with each other". Just think of the damage Joe and Dustin could have done if they would have just tried to get along!

Zach and Dick are the most deserving of the 4 left to win. JAmeka has done nothing the whole game accept ride Amber, Jess and Eric and her 5 weeks of no HOH. Dani has won comps, but her dad has been the mastermind. He has done all of the scheming, making all the decisions and staying when Dustin left. I know that was because of AP, but with him doing that, he really allowed them to move in the game because without Dick, Dani would have had no one after that week because everyone was against them that week, so she would have been completely alone.

i worship nobody and shove nothing down nobody's throat...

but i do have visions of gold boots. sFun_crazy4.gif for a moment i thought i was in the jameka thread... but i double checked and saw it is indeed the daniele thread.

this is my favorite part of big brother... the part where i dont have to pay attention. i never did like the final week... and i highly doubt that daniele and dick will make it to the final 2. it just never happens... not since season 2 has a deserving person been crowned winner.

Ya, I guess for a father and daughter who hadn't really talked in what? 6 years, that wouldn't be anything like 2 exes not getting along or 2 friends who aren't friends any longer because of $5. They had an advantage in my opinion, esp Joe and Dustin because they knew a lot about each other and could have worked together to get done what needed to get done. They chose to keep their differences as differences and not suck it up.

I agree with Zach's form of flying under the radar because he came out and eventually started playing abover the radar 2-3 weeks ago. Jameka, I just don't. She has won 1 contest and that was because Jen threw the POV for her to use the Veto on her. So, if jen had actually answered that question with some sense, I would give her something, but 1 win, giving up 5 HOH and lying in bed all day doesn't add up to what should be a big brother winner. Zach floated the first half of the game then came out and has won 3 comps in the last 2 weeks, 2 in the last 2 days. There is a Big difference between the 2. Zach is almost the most diserving of them all, right there with Dick.

Archived