Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani can dish it out but she can't take it. I don't see Jameka sniffling all over the place. I bet her grandparents spoiled her rotten. She is such a brat. And 2 faced. When Dick won HOH she jumped in his arms. Give me a break, she can't stand her dad.

Lisa, she has won more then anybody else and made final 4, it seems to be working for her, i guess it pumps her up for the next comp.

And she should have to have her MIC on while Running, it would get in the way. now if she was talking, it would be diffrent, but she isnt

his nominations dont matter either way, considering the POV winner determins who goes home.

Good luck with POV Daniele!

I don't see every other houseguest crying about how much the game sucks everytime they lose a competition.

Because they are not in there with someone who loves them unconditionally. Daniele can be 100% herself with her Dad. She has no reason to hold back with him. He's going to be on her side no matter what.

Not saying she's not whiny and bratty, but I think if she weren't in there with him, we wouldn't see so much of that side of her.

It seems soooo long ago I saw Daniele complaining about Jameka's poor attitude after Dick told her they were voting her out..."sooooooooo rude"...Dan said...Oh my! What a difference a couple days make...and she's not even nominated yet!

Next, she'll go up to Zach and talk him into nominating Dick, because that's what Nick would want...Zach will do just as Dan says and the little princess from hell will be happy again, telling Dick to suck it up and that someone has to go up, ya know?

Ohhhhhhhh, she's precious!

Because they are not in there with someone who loves them unconditionally. Daniele can be 100% herself with her Dad. She has no reason to hold back with him. He's going to be on her side no matter what.

Not saying she's not whiny and bratty, but I think if she weren't in there with him, we wouldn't see so much of that side of her.

Wow that is such a good point. My daughter is older then Daniele and she can come to Mom and cry and act like a baby and would never do that with anyone else. hummmm

she has done really well about crying in front of others. she hasnt done it much.

i know when they were talking about getting nick out, she left and went to the bathroom.. she doesnt go around crying to everybody. only dick. nothing wrong with that!

his nominations dont matter either way, considering the POV winner determins who goes home.

The nominations matter in one sense... if Zach were to win the POV, then he would/could keep the nominations the same. So, if he IS going to target Dick/Daniele, we'll know it because he nominates both of them. If he is aiming for Jameka and wanting to go to the final 3 with Dick/Daniele, then he'll nominate Jameka and a Donato.

So if Zach nominates Dick/Daniele, it means Jameka's chances of surviving are 50%, since her OR Zach winning POV would mean she is safe. If Zach nominates Jameka, then Jameka's only chance of surviving is if she wins POV, so she's got a 25% chance of staying.

If someone besides Zach wins POV, then yes, that HG will decide who goes home, because obviously they will be the lone voter(either using the POV on themself, or not using the POV if not nominated).

...dont say anything bad about her sucking up to the HOH, heck its stratigey, if it means your going up, or not going up, i know i would be sucking up.

Is that an order? Puhleeze!

Dan will not even wink if Zach puts Dick up, She's all about herself. Sucking up to the HOH to get someone out so you can get the money is one thing...sucking up to the HOH to get your father, who has used his own POV to save your butt, put up...is a totally Daniele thing to do...she should shut up and let the chips fall where they may...but I doubt she will...

Oh, and ...if you don't like what I have to say about the show (totally unrelated to you personally, by the way)...you have two options: skip or ignore...

But Please abstain from telling me again what I can or cannot do...K? ...thanks :) !

Soyyo, its not me is it? i dont think ive said anything twards you.

Anyways. i just dont see danni leaving this week, and i think she will beat zach and dick, MAYBE jameka, but i def. think she would beat the boys.

AND she was saying earlier how she wanted them both to be final 2. so i dont think she would sell out her dad

Wow that is such a good point. My daughter is older then Daniele and she can come to Mom and cry and act like a baby and would never do that with anyone else. hummmm

For sure. I know I'm guilty of it and I'm sure my daughters will be too. :lipsrsealed2:

And I would most definitely do it over $500k :lookaround:

Yeah, that's just one more point in Daniele's favor in this house. She has someone in the house who loves her unconditionally. That is a support system the others don't have. But she still treats him like trash.

As for her age, I could go into everything I accomplished and everything I had to do to take care of myself at age 21, but it wouldn't do any good. Let's just say I'm not impressed with Daniele in the least.

About her crying: Are you kidding me?? She cries every time she throws one of her "Don't judge me because of what my Dad does" fits. She's done at least two of those to the whole house.

People! Come on, he use to treat them like crap.. she said he would get in her face and just scream at her. youve seen him do it to other HG, why is it so hard to believe he did it to her? i wouldnt want to talk to him if he ever did that to me.

and for the 1st 3 weeks she wanted him out. she knew she needed him, and she got over it to farther herself in thegame. it makes her even abetter player.

Archived