Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is the Danielle thread, but I have to agree with others that Zach was treated really crappy by almost every single person in that house. I know there were many days I felt bad for him because of that. i mean, some of them didnt' even have the decency to speak to him ----- esp Dustin. Dustin was a p*ick to him.

I know that will didn't win any HOH, but he played the game with his head, Jam has played it in bed. I don't like players that don't actually do something to get places. She has layed in bed, given up 5 HOH's and won 1 comp (shouldn't have even won that 1 if Jen had any sense). That is just my opinion. I am fine with Zach though because he has started to play a good game. Probably the most deserving player.

Listening to Danielle (in her conversation with Jameka last night) say she can't wait to read what people have said about her on the internet, I truly hope she comes HERE. If she reads 1/8 of the posts, she will know what a bratty, whiny, self-centered, hypocritical, disloyal irritant she is. At least in my opinion, anyway.

not since season 2 has a deserving person been crowned winner

Ahhh, "deserving" is in the eye of the beholder...what one person likes, the other person may dislike, AND

that's what make us all unique!! That's why there is so much fury going back and forth trying to prove one HG is better

than another...We all have different tastes, opinions, attitudes, behaviors...but, in truth, they are all equally deserving to win

if they make it to the end.

OMG, was Daniele miserable and whiny on the ShowtimeToo feed last night, because Zach won the HOH competition.

"They didn't give me enough time. I was figuring it out the right way. He was guessing. That sucks. That really, really sucks."

And of course when Dick tried to comfort her, she bit his head off.

What a brat.

:baby:

Mod Edit I do like Dani and think she played an awesome game. She does deserve to win just on gameplay alone. She talks just like every other girl her age in many cities and states, just like someone said, Valley Girls, etc. It comes across as whining but I bet Dani doesn't realize it and if she did she would probably say - Hey this is me. just like we should say - Hey that is just Dani. Where has acceptance gone? One person in here sounds EXACTLY like Dani and they are one of the biggest haters. If Zack out plays Dani or Dick or Jam tomorrow - he should win. If he doesn't then he is just what I expected - kiss a** let me hold on to your a** so you'll get me a little further in the game, then I'll find someone else.....It seems from his hoh blog he has something to prove. Jam DOES NOT deserve this win, it seems every year the person who does the least, who does not even try, who depends on others (like M.B.) to carry them in the game always wins i.e., Will won last year, Boogie just took the credit. :furious3:

:notworthy: DANI AND DICK - F2!!!! :notworthy:

I've cleaned up the thread AGAIN :angry: This time I gave out a couple warning level increases and deleted a lot of the posts that were in reference to edited posts. I don't know how many times or ways I can say, "DON'T BAIT OR FLAME YOUR FELLOW POSTERS" 99% of us have figured out how to express our opinions, even when we disagree with each other, without calling anyone else a name or degrading or mocking others opinions. I suggest those of you that cannot do this... move onto a new forum!!!

It's a kind of "I'll never wash this hand, again" type adoration. I also think it's a little shout out, like when Dustin had those letters on his shirt and amber would run her pendant on her chain.

Who is worse, Ivette or Daniele?

I actually think Daniele. At least Ivette was up front and told you to your face what she thought. Daniele acts like an innocent little angel in front of everyone and then degrades them to no end behind their backs.

Daniele reminds me of Alison and Maggie combined.

erinjs, although I am a D/D fan and want them to win POV, I have to disagree with you. I don't think Jam deserves to be there at all and if she wins i will kill myself. Zach on the other hand has played a great game. He floated for the first half and then when the time was right, he started to come out of his shell and play the game right. He has won 3 (2 HOH) comps in the last 2 weeks and 2 in the last 3 days. D/D, I have to say is amazing they are there. They have been public enemy #1 pretty much the whole game and somehow they managed to stay week after week, probably because Dick intimidated people (there is no other reason).

erinjs, although I am a D/D fan and want them to win POV, I have to disagree with you. I don't think Jam deserves to be there at all and if she wins i will kill myself. Zach on the other hand has played a great game. He floated for the first half and then when the time was right, he started to come out of his shell and play the game right. He has won 3 (2 HOH) comps in the last 2 weeks and 2 in the last 3 days. D/D, I have to say is amazing they are there. They have been public enemy #1 pretty much the whole game and somehow they managed to stay week after week, probably because Dick intimidated people (there is no other reason).

Actually the ONLY reason Dick stayed over Dustin was because of AP. If it wasn't for AP, Dick would be long gone, and Daniele would have probably followed since the E/J/D/D alliance would have never formed.

Jameka and Zach are the only two in the final 4 who didn't benefit from AP at all. So actually they deserve to be there over D/D IMO.

Let's go Daniele. Good luck on the POV. I'm thinking positive. I also want to hear her speech to Zach. Should be funny. Too great to pass up. I just want the POV to happen already. I'm so anxious & nervous to find out who wins it. It's essential for D&D and you know what? I KNOW THEY CAN DO IT. After all, they are the Donatos.

Archived