Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I'm so tired of Whineille's moaning when she doesn't win. Booohooohooo, poor me. This sucks. This game sucks. The producers suck. I hate these people. I hate this house. People win by guessing.

I could type everything she will whine in the next hour with the live feed muted.

WOW! I can't agree more! When things don't go well for Dan, the whole world is against her and everything is soooooooooo unfair! sooooooooooooo stupid!....

...and There's Dick cheering her up "We can do it!" as she treats him like he's the stupidest idiot for even attempting to be positive for her...oh and the kicker, she tells him "one of us could go this week and, no offense, but I know it will probably be me" ...it is ALL about Daniele, isn't it?...OMG!!!

PS. she shouldn't worry, Zach will prolly nominate himself and Jameka to show how loyal he is to D/D...LOL!

Poor Dani. She didn't win HOH and now is pouting and calling it all stupid! She doesn't want to have to see Zach's stupid HOH room again.

She thinks it is not fair that they didn't give her time to answer and Zach guessed and got the win. LOL She really is not a very good sport at all!

This is why it really annoys me that Dick is willing to lay down the game for Daniele. She doesn't treat him kindly and really doesn't appreciate anything he does for her or the effort he is making. He's kind of a screw up but at least he's trying. Daniele is a whiny, self-entitled, little brat. She wouldn't think anything of it if her dad handed her the game. She would just sort of expect it and remain ungrateful and still treat her dad liek sh.it.

PS. she shouldn't worry, Zach will prolly nominate himself and Jameka to show how loyal he is to D/D...LOL!

:smilielol:

It was nice how he made official by telling the nominees he was voting (staying with/honoring/whatever) with his "group".

Daniele, in bed telling Dick... "It just sucks, it sucks, it sucks, it sucks, it sucks... what are we going to do tomorrow, this week's gonna suck..."

Daniele to Dick..."it's not fair I didn't know that one question, every other one I did"...so...which is it? first she said they didn't give her time, now she didn't know that one question...

Poor Dani, it sucks making it to final 4 with one true blue partner, one idiot who thinks he has a chance going to final 2 with them and another one that can win sh*t to save her own butt...poor, poor Daniele

What a whiny, snotty little skank. I'm so tired of her whining. And Dick sits at her feet, trying to cheer her up. God, I might barf.

It's not enough that she lied to two people's faces when she could have told them the truth out of courtesy (like they gave her with NICK before he left), and sends them out the door. She's all smiles and teddy bears THEN. But when things don't go the princess' way, look out!

She's such a poor sport. If she had been in Jessica's place today, or even Eric's, you can bet your bottom dollar that she wouldn't have had a graceful exit like they did.

LOL if dani won HOH she'd be out there in the dining room all laughing and talking with jameka and zach

but when she loses she goest to the back corner of her bed and just keeps saying

this sucks this sucks

i hate this game

I'm glad it'll be over in 2 weeks

call the waaaaaahmbulance

Just a personal comment....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...

Danielle is the worst sniveling brat I have ever seen. Amber has to be EDs bastard child, because it sure looks like she and Danielle are related. I would love to see her get booted just so ED can have a taste of his own psychological BS.

What a lying, sniveling little BRAT!!! Guess they both get a taste of what the others have dealt with, and we can see what they're really made of by how they deal with it...

Let's all say it together now...

"This suuuuucks!"

For those that are so inclined... you may resume your Denato worship now... LOL!

Shes fine, she will shake it off in a little bit. you would complain too, and dont deny it. if you get final 4, and you get so close to winning, then there is a chance of you leaving... i think Daniele will stay either way though, But if a Donato wins POV then they will both stay. i think he will nominate Jam and Dick, or even if he does do dick and dan as long as one wins they are both staying.

Good Luck with POV daniele!

Dick's scurrying to the kitchen to try to get food for poor Dani.....Wah wah wah.....He says she needs some "real food." She's 21, for God's sake. She needs to grow up. Dick should tell her to grow up and have some courtesy--he's her parent. She should be getting HIM something to eat!

I have to differ with you about Eric. He made a very graceful exit. He said no ill will, no hard feelings, he wished them luck. He was a gentleman. Which is more than Dick would have been in Eric's place. And Daniele probably would have wet herself, acting like a two year old!

I personally think it's great that Dick puts himself on the line for her. I know my dad would do that for me no matter how bratty I acted, and would hope that most dads would do the same. As for all the whining, I think its funny, but I also think she's quite young, and a lot of girls her age from SOCAL whine a lot. IMO. I still hope Danielle wins, just for the simple fact that she's an excellent player just like Janelle, and also because I think it would be cool for the youngest player in BB history to win. Who cares if she whines, everyone in there has a stunted personality in one way or another. IMO!

Archived