Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. I love Daniele. This girl has played the best game by far. She's used her dad as an elimination shield, because she knows that he will take an eviction for her. She stayed in good grace with Zach (unlike her father) and that obviously worked to her advantage because she got her two biggest competitors (Eric and Jessica) out of the house within the same hour because of him.

Honestly, I do think she's a mini-Janelle. Why? Because if Nick would have stayed in the house, she would have never made it this far. Nick would have blinded her to alot of things. Just like Janelle. Janelle had a thing for Will while they were in the house and it pretty much blinded her to what was actually happening. Both Daniele and Janelle are competition owners and both have a weakness to men that they get crushes on.

I hope she wins this year. She deserves it basically for using other people's weaknesses, in the house, against them. That includes her dad's weakness towards making the choice to save her whenever possible.

Dani is the Sanjaya of BB. Sanjaya got a lot of the young female vote because he was apparently good looking, and Dani gets a lot of the male vote because she's apparently hot. I don't see it but to each their own. It can't be her winning personality people love because that consists of whining, complaining and bad-mouthing people 80% of the time.

that wasnt a fair poll. considering West coast didnt get to vote. shes been on the top of the polls everyweek, then this one time where half the country doesnt get to vote, she gets picked... it wasnt a true poll. plus people didnt even have time to get to vote there 10 times, even if they wanted.

This is the second time in a week you have said this. Why? She has not EVER been on the top of the polls. The only two people who have been on the top of the polls are Dick almost all season, and Jen one week. When Jen wasn't top she was second place while still in the house and Dani usually came in third. Recently Dani has been third or fourth depending on the week where Jessica was usually second and Eric/Jen was usually third.

I can appreciate your massive devotion to Dani but lets not make things up please. Lots of people can't stand Dani. I'd tell you her nickname on another board I frequent but it would probably hurt your feelings.

i just want to say, sounding like a broken record AGAIN , that i see a lot to admire about her personality. i'm not saying she's by any means perfect, but i have not seen one person without defects. i just think hers are usually magnified. i get that she is hated, and i respect everyone's opinion. i'm not a guy, or a lesbian, so her beauty(and i do think she's beautiful) do not make me like her.

she has been second in a lot of polls, and third this week. i think it's legitimate to say. lots of people don't vote in polls...i don't, just out of being lazy, i guess. i also think jess had a lot of fans, and this week she was 2nd most popular...and they probably voted against dani. plus, jen has tons of fans who are still voting for jen(i've heard them say) and jen fans hate daniele passionately.

and you are right, xal, lots of people hate her...i know this. i've seen the other board...and it makes me sick. it's pretty much lies...and disgusting to me. but i'm a mom...so i try to be fair even to my non-favorites. i try to always remember that they are all someone's child.

also want to compliment teresall...lots of class! very impressive! i'm sure i couldn't have been that gracious.

Of course the West Coast could vote. They could have logged on and voted, just as we could. If you're going to say it's not fair, then say it's not fair for older people who don't know how to text message, or for people without computers. Those people really couldn't vote.

Daniele is not America's little princess. America liked her when she was trying to get along with Dick, because America likes Dick. They don't like Daniele's whining, spoiled behavior toward him, now. A lot of America liked Jess and Eric, and they didn't like the fact that she is the one who did the planning to lie to them. America didn't like the fact that they could have told Eric and Jess the truth, but they lied right to their faces, when they didn't have to do so. By the way, the CBS polls have shown Jessica edging out Daniele for a while now as the favorite. BB finally edited Daniele truthfully in the last couple of weeks, and America doesn't like what it sees.

As for Dani being a mini-Janelle--I disagree. JMO. She doesn't have one key thing that Janelle always had. Loyalty.

Thank you, Babyblues!! I have to admit I was feeling pretty bitter during the show, but, by being happy for the rest of you guys has been like a dose of medicine, and it truly does feel good to wish the rest of you guys the best!! If one of your favorites doesn't make it, try to cheer on the others, it sure helped me!! LOL

AND thank you, too, cat

I bet the state of Kansas and Jess's hometown were up in arms when Jess was outed and voted en mass since Dani is the one Jess wanted out.

That plus the possible overconfidence of SOME Dani fans who didn't vote, and the fact that SOME west coasters didn't think to vote with computers or didn't have access to one.

I was surprised Dani was the one. And I'm not a huge fan of hers.

Of course the West Coast could vote. They could have logged on and voted, just as we could. If you're going to say it's not fair, then say it's not fair for older people who don't know how to text message, or for people without computers. Those people really couldn't vote.

Gotta comment on that. I'm originally from the west coast. I know what it's like to be left out. Not only the west coast, but also mountain time zone. Some people on Pacific & Mountain time won't come on the boards until after they've seen the show, so they don't get any spoilers. Therefore, they would have had no way to know they could have came online & voted for tonights AP. So yes, in that respect, it WASN'T fair for them. I even mentioned it to my husband as Julie announced it.

BB doesn't come on for another 10 mins. and the voting is all over.

(for the west coasters)

It's a bummer for those who only watch the show on CBS. :disappointed:

OK I am in California. If I was not watching Fuskies live show recap I never would have known to vote. That was running late and when I did see that we were supposed to vote during the commercial then I voted about 2 times and got cut off. We were not told ahead of time there would be voting during east coast time. I really don't think that California would have voted to have Daniele nominated if they had gotten a chance to vote. So no it was not fair but......

It all turned out good so that is that........

I just watched 10 minutes ago and Julie told us to send in our text vots. Well I have never texted but I wonder how many people tried to do that or if they paid money.

I only vote at CBS.com for free. I didn't get my votes in this time.

Strategically, Zach is an idiot. If he had used the pov tonight, Dick would have to nominate Dani, and she would have been voted out already. It had be perfect time to eliminate the strongest player of the game, and also broke the strongest alliance of the game. Zach is really a stipud player!!!

Archived