Are Jessica's Feelings Sincere

TiaDonut

207 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, she has real feelings for him as well
    • No, she's playing him to get further in the game
    • Eh, he's just entertaining her while she's stuck in the house. No real feelings though.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see Eric's face when Jess was in those little shorts and was doing a pelvic up thurst move on the little sofa in the bath room . Jameka saw the implication of the move and laughed more then I have ever seen her on the show :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: Too bad Eric will NEVER see how coordinated she really is in action. :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Didn't Jess say in a DR interview

""she could definitely see wedding bells in their future""

I don't see her saying that if she was just playing him

He doesnt see her DR entries in the house

Whether her feelings last outside of the house that's a different story

but I believe she believes she has feelings for him

from where I'm sitting, it has always been surprisingly MORE clear that J had feelings for E. From dying for that first kiss... most women do not say "about time...." from someone she wasn't hoping would kiss her...

...also that future comment took me off guard in the last episode that jessica made.

Tue 2:51 PM BBT E thinks D/J and he are going crazy with the boredom..and wants the f'ckin a**es out of the house. 4 feeds on Eric. - KactusKathy

Jess takes s-shirt off..hot. They talk about really gross "female" things. E says he doesn't like to look at un-circumsized penie-poos..look them up on Internet. Wonders how they pee.

From Joker's BB Updates

Regarding him..Bi wouldn't be out of the question

Search the web for Penis Pic's....Maybe drinking Jesus Juice also?

I hope he isn't looking for them in his sock catalogs

She lays in bed like a dead fish with him

Which I don't think necessarily mean anything. Plenty of women are "dumb to sex 101" and lay like a dead fish when making out/having sex.

I also still am not convinced he jerked off after hearing what some other people who viewed it saw. Sounds like some don't think he did...

also still am not convinced he jerked off after hearing what some other people who viewed it saw. Sounds like some don't think he did...

The video is on the Eric thread judge for yourself .I say he did indeed . :animated_rotfl:

lay like a dead fish when making out/having sex.

Did you see my quote about her pelvic move . Oh no Jess would be like the AC/DC classic , knocking you out with those American thighs , shook me all night long :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I think that Jess does care for Eric...I don't know if I'd

call it love...but I think she likes him. I'd like to see them

in about 6 months from now. Just to know whats up with

them. I really don't see them together though.

JMHO :pixiedust:

Archived