How Funny Would It Be To Make Eric Vote Out Jessica???

cktb2793

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should everybody vote for Eric to vote out Jessica for a 3-0 vote since D&D are voting her out?

• YES......it would be funny to see her reaction if she if voted out 3-0
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Eric will vote to evict Jessica or will he refuse and rebel against America??

• Yes......he will vote out Jessica if we tell him to
    • No......he will refuse to do it and insist to Julie that he wants to vote out Jameka
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica just to see if the WEASEL chooses Love or Money
  3. 3. Will BB allow Eric to vote to evict Jameka if we tell him to vote for Jessica's eviction

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm going to vote for Eric to evict Jessica to see what happens and make this week EXCITING!!!!!

I don't want Eric to vote Jess out because it would be funny. I want him to vote her out because he (which also means America) can't beat her in final 2. Plus I think it will make Eric less of a target if she is gone. None of the poll options reflected anything close to my choice :grin2:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All he can hope is if America tells him to vote to evict Jess, then he needs to do all he can to get D&D to vote to evict Jameka. Then it'd be a 2-1 vote. Jess would think Dani voted her out. But of course D&D would then know FOR SURE that Eric is the phantom voter.

So many scenarios. So little time. :food-smiley-005:

You people are cruel.

There is no advantage for Eric to cast a vote against Jessica. If she is going to be voted out by D/D, then what does it matter how Eric's vote goes? The only difference it will make is that he may lose a jury vote from Jessica if he makes the final two and it'll hurt Jessica.

George is right, if America makes their vote to evict Jess

no one will trust Eric he will be the next to go

unless he wins HOH......no one else will trust him.

America, despite their reasons (for giggles,smite or strategy)

will be cutting themselves out of any future votes except possibly

their jury vote. :death:

You expect any different Wildcat? We're all humans. I'm not one of them, nor do I know how many of them are here, but there are plenty people who enjoy seeing other people get hurt. It could be something as small as laughing when someone gets hit in the testicles on America's funniest home videos or as serious as people who slow down at car accidents hoping to see blood. We're a society that laps up bad news like kittens to a saucer of milk.

Notice I'm not saying all people, just some and I'm sure there are some here. Anything for entertainment value as long as it's not yourself or someone you care about.

Me personally? I don't enjoy seeing other people get hurt and that includes people like Dani, Dick and even Amber. Hell, I was one of the few people here rooting for her to win a ton of money on that game show Power of Ten. Do I want Dick or Dani to win BB? No, because I don't enjoy when people are rewarded for being mean and underhanded. Do I want to see something bad happen to them though? No, not unless it's being evicted.

Oh, and before I get the "If you don't like seeing mean people do mean things why watch BB?"...it's because there are also people who play the game as nice as they can. These are the people I root for. I hope every year a nice guy finishes first and that's why I watch, just like in Survivor. I love seeing people be rewarded for positive actions. It's just the way I am and nothing will ever change that.

Wild I don't know who you are calling cruel but I'm not cruel. I would be fine with Eric voting to keep Jess & D&D evicting her but if I vote for him to get Jameka out then I am essentially voting for allowing him to campaign to keep Jess in & I don't want him to be given the chance to sway D&D to keep Jess. Sorry but this is just a game not life's cruel reality & Jess will see why everything happened after it is over :grin2:

Xal... I think a lot like you... I'm just wondering IF it happens(that America's vote is to evict Jessica), what the repercussions for all the HGs will be, both in the house and the jury house :animated_scratchchin:

(I also was wanting to see Amber do well on Power of 10... also found it interesting when I heard/read Daniele's comment about watching the replay of Power/10, and her being embarassed that Amber beat her in the head-to-head round 3-0... everyone had been speculating how much Daniele had won, and instead she got shut out by Amber)

I'll feel bad for Jess if Eric has to vote her out, but I think she's a big girl and knows about the perils of starting a relationship on BB. I do think Eric genuinely likes her, but he should NOT have started a relationship with her, knowing that the AP vote could force him to hurt her eventually. The end is coming, he cannot beat Jess or Jameka in the Final 2. The bottom line is that only one person can win BB, and showmances never end well.

If Eric has to vote Jess out, I'll feel bad about the fact that when she went into the house one of her goals was not to be the next Erica. I'm not saying that she is, because I think Eric does have genuine feelings for her and will be very hard for him to vote against her. But sitting in sequester for the next two weeks she is going to believe that she was played just like Erica was, thinking that Eric betrayed her when he didnt. I wouldnt wish that feeling on anyone.

That said, I think once Erics role in the game is revealed and/or she has had time to see all of the episodes, all will be forgiven and they will remain friends. In fact I will go as far as to say that most of the HGs will remain friends after its over. (Just look at how Janelle took up for Maggie on Housecalls last week. Who ever thought that wouldve happened?)

Sorry but this is just a game not life's cruel reality & Jess will see why everything happened after it is over grin2.gif

Football is just a game too. One of the risks in playing football is you may get hurt physically. When that happens, I feel bad for the guy and just because it's a game doesn't make it hurt any less.

In BB, people CAN get hurt as well, just not physically. Just look at the Indian woman on BBUK who actually got the country in an uproar because of her being targeted for racism.

In football, a risk is being hurt physically. In BB, a risk is being hurt mentally. It happened to Busto last year and it happened to Jen this year when she finally snapped and look like she was ready to break down in tears during the cig incident. The fact it's a game doesn't make the pain any more or less real, just like the fact football is a game doesn't make that leg break hurt any less.

If something someone does to you maliciously hurts, it hurts. Saying "it's just a game" is only a band aid fix.

These are all just my opinions of course.

I think he gets his assignments 3 or 4 hours after the shows air on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. He's probably really worried about this week, but maybe America will choose for him to evict Jameka. Maybe BB will tweak the vote so he doesn't have to vote out Jess.

Hurting someone inadvertently is one thing, but going out of your way to hurt someone is wrong in ANY game.

In football it's called unnecessary roughness, teams get penalized and depending on the play, players get ejected. If a pitcher hits a batter, the batter takes a base. If it appears to the official that pitcher intentionally hit the batter, the pitcher is ejected from the game. If a soccer players slide tackles with cleats up, usually he/she will get a red card and they are guess what...ejected.

IMO, purposefully hitting below the belt is NEVER okay. After Dick threatened to rape people, I never agreed the others should accept his "It's a game" excuse. And I don't accept "it's a game" excuse for people wanting Eric to evict Jessica. As the voters already know what D&D are planning, there's no reason other than to hurt him.

Eric can't bear Jessica in the F2? Eric can play the Mike Booger final 2 speech and say she rode my coattails, it was all my idea.

I've seen it happen time and time again, whenever someone gets too cocky and thinks they have it "all worked out", something always goes wrong. I think the worst thing that could happen for Daniel's plan would be for America to vote for Eric to vote out Jessica. In a way America could end up double crossing the double crosser.

Sure, let's all get a nice big laugh out of this. Jessica will leave the house thinking Eric was just using her like Mike used Erika last season when that's not the case. Everyone will think Eric is a dirty rotten scum who will betray anybody and nobody will trust him ever again. But hey, it's not like Eric has blindly followed every order since the Nick fiasco and basically handed the game at this point to Dick and Daniele. Screw him. :rolleyes:

Archived