Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

Get out Jessica first

Next Eric

and then Jameka

After that it is all about F3. Dick, Daniele and Zach.

The problem is you are going by "what ifs", IE. you're assuming Eric and then Jameka will go next.

Me, I'm looking at what is already on the table and the simple fact is there are already at least two people, minimum, who would never vote for Dick or Dani if it was just one of them in the final two, Jen and Dustin. If D/D now suddenly backstab E/J, that's two MORE people who would never vote for them if it was just one in the final 2. That's four people out of 7, Dick or Dani just lost 450k by that one single move (again, that's IF they both don't get to final 2).

E/J can afford to backstab D/D because D/D aren't liked. Jen and Dustin would APPLAUD E/J for doing it....other way around D/D would be spit on.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But they will not get to the final two if they do not get Jess and Eric out .

...because Eric has won SO many challenges.

I stand by what I have been saying. Dick and Dani will be in the final 2. They can easily run the table of challenges compared to Eric and Jessica. Still, you need to plan ahead which is why I say if they DON'T both go to final 2, the one that does is winning 50k if they take out Jessica this week.

Personally, I agree w/those who think eric would vote for dick if in the sequester. Especially if he sat next to Jameka, Dani, or Zach in the end. He clearly knows he's popular and that he's good at the game.

Right now Dick and Dani are at an advantage, but in order for one of them to win this game they need to take Eric and Jess to the final four.

If they vote out Jess or Eric this week they will not have the squester votes in the finale.

If they vote out Jameka this week then Dick, Dani, Eric & Jess play for HoH. It is a 50/50 chance for either alliance to win it.

I guess really there are still alot of what ifs.......... I think that they need to be thinking jury votes now. By staying with their alliance of four until they end they stand a better chance of getting some jury votes.

If it is revealed that Eric was AP before the votes who knows what will happen.

Um...the Jury at the moment hates everyone but Zach, Jameka, and Jess.

Dick, Daniele, and Eric are really hated, and each has someone gunning for them to not win (Dustin for Erik, and Jen for Dick/Daniele).

Dick, Daniele, and Eric are already screwed. The only way Dick or Daniele can win anything, is if they are in the Final 2 together...otherwise im pretty sure the person they are up against will take the prize- unless its Eric. Then its a toss up.

The odds probably aren't good for Dani/Dick to be final two. It could be one of them and Zach, Eric or Jameka. If they are up against anyone else they will have a tough time winning. If they are up together then obviously one of them will win.

How many seasons have we had 2 members from the same alliance as final 2?

Jess and Eric are both voting for Jameka if she makes it. They obviously are both going to vote for the other one if they make F2. So the only J/E votes D&D are putting at risk by dumping one of them this week, are the ones when they are up against Zach in F2. No one in the jury has a personal relationship with Zach. I think that puts all the jury votes up for grabs except for Jen. Jen is voting a straight "anyone except a Donato" ticket this year.

I really think some of the votes at the end will be surprising.

The best and smartest option is to put up Jessica. Why put it off one week. If jess for Eric got HOH they are putting up Dick and Daniele with Dani to evict.

hey, they all have to leave at some point. right?

and it has been a bit boring... so people have said. so i think this would put a little sFi_stickwack.gif action into the game.. even if its just for a few minutes... cause then someone else will have to go.... (jameka!) and then eric can go all sFun_crazy.gif on D/D for voting out his jessica.

If Eric was smart he'd talk to Dick in private and say, quite frankly "If you backstab Jessica and I, I promise you that you won't have Jessica or my vote in the finals, neither you nor Dani. You already lost Jen's vote and probably Dustin's so I'm just telling you straight up if you betray us, enjoy your 50k".

Whether it works or not it would be worth a try since it's fairly certain Jessica is going anyway. It might get Dick to actually think, especially since they have already brought up that if they evict Jessica they would probably lose their votes.

Archived