Saturday, September 1st

northeast

I agree to an extent. Yes, the manipulation does not make the playing board even. But, from judging these hg's, I would say that none of them had anything better to do and are viewing the game as a popularity contest to hopefully, further their wannabe model/actor careers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the Diary room kept Eric (America's Player) in the game. He was gone gone gone and and Dustin was convinced to keep him. I think it would have been such a good thing if Eric had left.

My own personal opinion is that things still could have played out that Dick and Daniele were still in F4 anyway. Anything could have happened in any circumstance in any day to make things differently. Jessica could have teamed up with Daniele and they could have stormed the comps and kept in Dick for Daniele's sake. It could have ended with Jessica, Daniele and Dick in F3.

Anything could change or any alliance could change on any given day. That is why you cannot say that AP helped D&D win the game.

Bottom line is the season has been tainted. To me it's not legit. The last legit season of BB was All Stars and that is only relatively speaking since the DR has always been a bit shady. This year's AP took it over the top.

This is reality tv's equivalent to the Black Sox scandal. Heh.

if it wasnt legit, the houseguest that have been evicted that didnt make the jury would have been speaking out by now. they all know eric was AP and know to what extent his role was played in the game. there hasnt been anything said by those HGs... they took the news very well actually.

so far, the only people that have anything negative to say about it are fans that unhappy with the way the game has played out.

I don't like the AP either, and I think the HG's will be pissed off when they learn about it (as well they should be), but as far as legit...I think anything goes. It's their show, and AP was their decision to make.

Aside from the obvious reason they can't do it again (everyone knows about it now), they wouldn't anyway, because it was such a bomb.

But legit? Sure.

So I doubt Danielle will be using the Power of Veto. Is there any talk on how the Donatos are voting?

I hope the American Public chooses to keep Jessica, not for the fact that she's with Eric but for the fact she's way more deserving than Jameka.

This game was rigged to have ONE of their precious TWIST members win.. I don't think they went into the process with a clear favorite.. any of them BB would have manipulated to win.. It just happens to be D/D...

Either way, this is the closest thing to being a scripted Daytime Soap Opera :food-smiley-005:

So... during the double elimination on Thursday (the live show) -- if Eric wins HOH there won't be any time for an "america's player vote" before nominations. IMO, it would be the best case scenerio for Eric to get HOH and not have to nominate based on america's votes.

Just thought I'd throw that Idea out there.

Either way, this is the closest thing to being a scripted Daytime Soap Opera

Yup, agreed. But I don't think it's different from other years...it's just that the AP thing has highlighted the shady stuff.

Unfortunately this season will go down as being quite illegitimate given the AP stupid idea. D/D have been the ones most benefited by AP (they would have been gone long ago if not for that). If they make it to final two -- and why wouldn't they?-- and actually win the season then it will really be tainted since AP choices directly affected their position in the game.

As for the first five people out of the house not saying anything negative -- they have far less invested and far less reason to be angry.

Unfortunately this season will go down as being quite illegitimate given the AP stupid idea. D/D have been the ones most benefited by AP (they would have been gone long ago if not for that).

Eric was almost gone weeks ago but of course he was "saved". If he was gone maybe Jessica would have alligned with D&D and made a power alliance.

You just never know.

As for the first five people out of the house not saying anything negative -- they have far less invested and far less reason to be angry.

After the first round of interviews I don't remember anything else being published about how they feel. There seems to be a veil of secrecy surrounding this season. There may also be a clause in their contract restricting what they can say. I seem to remember hearing they don't actually get their stipends until the season is over.

I am waiting to read more from the jury members after the season is officially over. To me it was over when Jess put Dustin on the block at Eric's urging... dumbest move in the game on all their parts.

No matter what Princess Skeletor does with the POV,

Jess & Eric should stage a huge fight,

Jess should then stick to Dick like a freshly lit cigarette,

He likes watching her and just wants a woman to flirt with him.

And Eric should stick with skeletor as much as possible

but only bad mouth in agreement with her.

Next year BB should have only sets of twins (preferably same sex twins)

let all 28 think they are going into the house together

when they meet out front there is really 2 identical houses

each set of twins are split up to seperate houses.

no contact between any house the entire season

even jury houses are kept seperate

finale night if a matching pair of twins win,

(smith twin from house A & smith twin from house B..)

their prizes are doubled

same goes for 2nd place.

How can these people sleep so much? OMG it is after 2 pm. Even if they didn't go to bed until 6 am it has been 8 hours. Then they will take another nap later. :sleep1:

Well Zach and Dick are up.

Archived