Cancellation and Delay Complaints

rubthorn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet!! I was just screaming at the television until my hubby reminded me that his sister(my sister in law) lives in the area being hit!!!

Oh well....

Guest bcwms
:oops: me too, my daughters best friend, his wife and her little girl. maybe they will run it again. Greg did say he was sorry to interrupt the program.

Guest cutestsmile
:oops: me too, my daughters best friend, his wife and her little girl.  maybe they will run it again.  Greg did say he was sorry to interrupt the program.

I wanted to hug Mike Mays for saying "Can we switch the regular programming now?"

/sigh it never fails!!!

i feel bad for you guy.

I'm SO mad at WRAL!! I sent them a NASTY e-mail saying that it was rude to interrupt this show for 30 minutes with nothing but Greg and Mike babbling. 10 minutes is MORE than sufficient time to tell us about the storm. Anything past that is annoying to the viewers! :evil::evil:

That would suck. I cried this morning when I thought I wouldn't be able to watch. There's some good write ups here on the show though. Hopefully that will help, but I know, it's not the same.

That would suck. I cried this morning when I thought I wouldn't be able to watch. There's some good write ups here on the show though. Hopefully that will help, but I know, it's not the same. I read them :-) And they were GREAT! You guys ROCK!! :clap GOOD JOB!:clap

That would suck. I cried this morning when I thought I wouldn't be able to watch. There's some good write ups here on the show though. Hopefully that will help, but I know, it's not the same.

Good Job indeed!! It's just not the same though :cry:

Guest suzted7

I sent off a nasty email myself!! I was yelling at the tv and these idiots giving a friggin' blow by blow of a thunderstorm. I was sooooo mad!@

I'm in Orlando and missed a couple of last year's episodes thanks to the parade of hurricanes.

My kids took me to dinner tonight so I missed BB. Do they have the usual, obligatory cast of guests?....a gay guy, a slut, a bimbo, a mature person who sees him/herself as the wise father/mother figure, a bitch, a goody two-shoes, a cry-baby, an egotistical guy who thinks he's God's gift to the world and the women in the house?

oldguy

W/B Oldguy... good to see you again... No this year the oldest person on the show is 36... His name is Eric... Not much of a father fig... There is the black gay guy and a lesbian this year... Most of them are the "beautiful people"... Maybe you'll see the show later when it's posted here on Morty's...

For those of us in NC that missed last nights Big Brother due to severe weather. I just received an email from WRAL-TV informing me that the Premiere Big Brother show will be repeated in its entirety Saturday, July 9 at 1pm Channel 5.

Guest Pranayama

Hey everybody in NC,

I read in one of these message boards that Morty's is going to have the show, in its entirety, on this website some time today. So you will be able to see it all. :D

Thanks guys I really dont want to miss the first live show But they are having a awesome fireworks show and then the lighting of our new bridge and we want to take our kids as this is history and I think they will have a blast and rem it for a long time. I love BB but cant miss this!!!!!Thanks to all who help out Yall are great and I appreciate it......