September 7, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like the HOH came down to a tiebreaker in which the guess-the-number question was really close between either Danielle or Jameka and Zach. Zach just went into DR; Jameka on couch, Dick pacing outside with a cigarette. Jameka looks very tired.

Zach in DR.

Jameka laying on couch sighing.

Dick smoking in BY.Commenting it couldn't have been any closer (ed HOH competition)

BB: Inside Lock Down

Dani in bedroom upset.

Dick talking with her about how close.Danielle keeps saying if Jameka wins POV Dani is going home.

BB calls an indoor lockdown. Danielle in bedroom holding her head in her hands. Dick seems the happiest about the deal with Zach. You can see the set of the HOH competition in the BY: looks like stairs leading up to a platform. Dick goes to talk to dani, who (predictably) says, "It suuuucks!" She thinks if it comes down to Jameka and her, she's going home. (Dick initially seemed pretty happy about Zach winning.)Dani crying, Dick says it's okay; she did a great job; he's so proud of her. She and Zach appear to have been the ones in a tiebreaker. Dani whining about BB not giving them enough time. "People just win by guesses in this stupid house. It makes me mad."Dick comments nominations tomorrow, POV on Saturday. (They probably don't know Tuesday's show is live.)

Dani is ranting and raving about BB not giving her enough time to calculate the answer for HOH. Zach apparently averaged the answer and won. She is sniffling and saying she doesn't think it is fair because he averaged and she was actually using her brain to count how many guitars in a stupid picture.

She keeps banging her hand on the bed and saying stupid.

Dani going on about how she should have counted guitars in a picture.Dick still telling her it's ok.Dani admits that she doesn't want Dick or her to go home this week.Dick telling her not to be so hard on herself.Dani said she's excited just two weeks left because she can't take this anymore.

Dani whines she doesn't want one of them (D or D) to go home this week, and, no offense, but it looks like it's going to be her, and it SUUUCKS. Dick tries to reassure her it's okay; she continues to whine that it's not. This is why she's decided there's two weeks left. She can't take it if it's longer. She whines about "you never know!" Dick points out, "of course!" (duh.)Jameka still resting on LR couch with her eyes closed; Zach still apparently in DR.

Dani and her dad talking in little room. She is so mad that Zack won HOH(wasnt when he won POV)

Says it suxs..Dick seems to think its ok.That theya re safe, til the final 3. That Zack wants Jameka out, they have a deal, why should they not think he would take them(He will, if he wants to win)

She is very miserable (give her a soother please), Jameka is napping on the sofa and Zack in DR.

Dani upset about losing the competition and Dick tells her. "We can do this. All we have to do is win POV. We can do this. Don't be so hard on yourself."

He leaves her in the small bed room.

(side note: they left Eric's things in the room. She said that there would be a lock down now because Eric would need his clothes.)

Jameka and Dick in storage room

It's totally stocked with food!

Dani preparing to work out.

BB: Danielle please put on your microphone.

Dani: I'm not talking!Dani running on treadmill.

Asked for third time to put on mic.

Dani replies again, I'm not talking.

Everyone back to normal...fakeness...milling about making food. Zack is still in the DR...Jameka and Dick both say its a good day!!

Dani is working out.

Jameka and Dick making dinner and idle chat.

Not much as usual to report..Will watch as long as I can....

Daniella please put on your microphone twice now and she is still ignoring them....

Dick says I am the only one to make it this far that was this old.

She is still ignoring BB calls to put on her microphone....

Danielle preparing to work out. BB tells her twice to put on her microphone, and each time she whines "I'm not talking." She gets on the treadmill without putting it on. Dick starts to comment that he's the only person to ever get this far in the game, then my feeds freeze. (off to bed!)

9:35pm bbt

Daniele on the treadmill still, Dick and Jameka in the kitchen reviewing the HOH comp... Dick says it's wierd the answers to the questions were numbers, then the last one was yes or no... he asks Jameka about one of the questions, but they can't remember what it was. Dick talks about being upset over past HOHs, the frustration of coming close but not winning...

Archived