August 31, Live Feed Update

Jem

(i'm on F3)

Dani asks zach how tall his mom is. Zach asks Dani how tall she is w/o answering the ?. Dani says he looks a lot like his mom. They are both making fun of one of zach's pictures, and how terrible he looks. Dani thinks the vote will be 3-0 to vote out Jameka. (Sounds like the plan is to get rid of her). Talk turns to worst case scenario being Dustin and Amber being in final two. Zach wonders where is cd player is. Talk about dirty looks that people have given each other. Dani said the worst look she gave is when Jen was nominating her for the whole negative vibe things. Spy screen is on and Dani said that it was more helpful in the beginning of the season so you could see who was scheeming with whom. then we get FotH with trivia. Back at 5:50 BBT

5:50 BBT

Zach just called dick a jackass, for spitting on the grass, and the montage yesterday. Dani wants to see what montage everyone has gotten, including her self.

I gotta go.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka left the room. Eric & Jessica talking about different scenarios. (I'm sorry I couldn't understand them b/c they were whispering so low. Maybe someone else caught it.) Jessica was very upset after the conversation. Jessica went to her bed. Eric apologized to her for upsetting her and then he went to his bed.

Zach & Daniele are still in the HoH room. Chit chatting...

at 6:08 dani confirms that 153 is "I adore you". Zach turns on the spy screen and is flipping channels to find out where everyone is. Dani is talking about how BB is at the top of the rautngs for the summer. (I believe this is true) (I missed the talk from around 610-615 due to other jobs that needed to be done) Dani can't believe how much "she" sleeps, i think she is Jess. Zach is saying how if eric wins the veto then Dick and Dani will do a 7-10 rock paper scissors, and put the looser up. Zach goes to check out what goodies he has in his basket. He shares something with dani, looks like black twizzlers. Zach checks to see if anyone is at the door. They both Wonder about PoV. They are bashing marcelles and how he took the money (i'm kinda confused). Zach is wondering how much of dick's tirades they show on tv. Zach thinks that they have to keep it clean, and Dani says "OHHH no!" talk about everyone and their swearing, dani says that eric swears the most

6:21 BBT

BB ratings talk, dani still thinks it is number 1, zach doesn't think so. Power of 10 talk, and how much it would have "sucked" for nick to get a free trip out to new york, not to do anything. Amber bashing and how she thought everyone loved her, and how she was such a good person. Talk about prizes and how people take prizes instead of the PoV or what ever is up for grabs. Talk about taxes on stipends and we get FotH, for a short while.

6:25 PM - BBT - Zach & Daniele continue their conversation, bouncing around from subject to subject.

They are wondering what the PoV competition will be like this week. Will there be enticements of gifts? Zach says that if Eric takes a gift/money (going under the assumption that Jessica is "safe") that he (Zach) may have to persuade Dick & Daniele to vote out Eric.

Talking about the Power of 10 game. Daniele said that watching the previous episodes prior to the game, she did really well, but the actual game was very hard. Talk of Nick coming out to N.Y. and not doing anything since she didn't win. According to Daniele, Amber kept saying over & over how "the audience loved me". Daniele can't stand people who self promote. Jen was conceited, but Amber was something else.

The "only" thing bad about Amber leaving was that she cleaned the bathroom really well. Daniele says she doesn't do bathrooms (not for this many people). Dick promised to take over Amber's bathroom duties after she was voted out.

Now talk of their stipends, so we get FoTH off and on several times. Talking about tax write offs for different jobs.

Tax talk at 6:28, and how much they have made. Dani didn't make a lot in 2006. at Lucielles (sp?) dani worked 80+ hours on each paycheck. Zach says that his folks are taking care of his various payments. Stipends get brought up. FotH. Tax talk when we get back. (This is almost as boring as doing taxes). What can you deduct and what you cannot.

6:37 BBT

First Impressions on various HG. FotH right when dani was going to share her first impression of Jen. Zach thinks when Jen gets back she won't have her job. Zach wonders if he still has his job. Dani is looking forward to zach hooking them up with Disneyland when they get out. Zach flips through the spy screens again. FOTH! (grrr) Zach finds out that Disney World in Orlando is the better than Disneyland. Zach wonders if dani has been to santa montica peer and the various rides and amusement stuff. FotH.

Still on Indoor Lock Down. Dick is up & in the bathroom. Eric is still in DR. Jameka is laying in bed reading her bible. Jessica is still sleeping in her bed. Daniele is up in HoH painting her fingernails. Zach is laying across his bed in HoH eating snacks.

Jameka gets up to go to the bathroom. Dick get's called to the DR "OKay give me a minute.........fuck...fuck...fuck."

Eric talking to jameka, explaining how hard the past few weeks are and the results of his past actions.

He tells jamerka that Zach getting HOH was the worst possible scenario for them.

Eris is telling jameka that he just wants to leave now. Not sure where this came from or what is up his sleeve.

(Maybe he is working his vote in the final 2 with jameka since he knows she will be leaving this week? - opjones)

E "I feel like I'm going to have a nervous break down"

Eric is really taking Jessica being up on the block really hard.

He really can't play the game straight, or the way he wants to because of his feelings that he has developed for jess. Now Jam is telling him to go for it in the game.

Dani continues to suck Zach's ass up in the HOH room. (How would she be treating Zach if these rolls were reversed? - opjones)

I think Eric just spilled the beans about the E/J/D/D deal to Jameka. NOw he is bashing Zach

Eric is telling Jam he feels responsible for Jess and Jam being on the block this week.

He issaying that Jess wasnt happy about the putting up Amb and Zach

He is blaming himself and says he is not taking things easy today

Jam says.. its done. What can you do.

Eric saying sometimes it seems so unbearable. Like he almosts wishes they would send him home. He would sit at the Jury house by the pool. He is saying that you cant please everyone and it seems no matter what you do, its wrong.

He is saying that his speech when is was on the block is so far out the window now. He thinks he is going to have a nervous breakdown. He cant take the fact that he is disappointing people as a player and as a person.

saying that Jess wasnt happy about the putting Amb and Zach up. He is blaming himself and says he is not taking things easy. Jam says.. its done. What can you do.Eric saying sometimes it seems so unbearable. Like he almosts wishes they would send him home. He would sit at the Jury house by the pool.

He is saying that you cant please everyone and it seems no matter what you do, its wrong. He is saying that his speech when is was on the block is so far out the window now. He thinks he is going to have a nervous breakdown. He cant take the fact that he is disappointing people as a player and as a person. Eric tells jam he wished it was him on the block she says no don't say that he said he just feels responsible for them being on the block he said he just NEVER thought it would be this case senerio unfolding he said and who knows, if it were the other ones(d and d) that won hoh they probably woudl have put him (zach) up and jam said, hmmmmmm i don't know, he said well we don't know, maybe that's just wishful thinking

now he is talking about the different pov comps and the one he one he won was pure luck, it just depended on if you found that rats fast enough he said a part of him wants to throw his hands up and say who ever i'm up there with, i'm just like ok whatever Dick is out of the DR he is in the living room with eric and jameka eric is saying how he felt when he realized they were on LD and he wanted to go to the hot tubhe said sometimes just simple things they can't do on days like this, it just felt like, it hurt....(he's not very happy today)

dick complaing about being sore

E telling Jam how much he cares about Jess. Not just as a partner in the teamHe feels like such a heel, such a useless piece of crap. He would do literally anything to protect his friends and family. He says he cant juggle it anymore. He wants to go. Blaming himself for the damage. He feels helpless. He doesnt know what to do. Saying that he has only won 1 competition out of 20.He thinks if Jess or Jam come off the block he will go up and go home

just chit chat now between dick and eric

talkin about how bored they are

nothign to do

can't go outside, nothing to do but eat and eric said he's not even hungry, he hasn't eaten all day

now dick talking about the ants in the cereal this morning

zach comes down stairs and says eric and dick are welcome to go upstairs if they want

he can't offer much excitement but they are welcome to

going to check out another feed

8:14 pm BBT: Dick and Eric in LR chit chat. Discussing what they could possibly be doing outside. FOTH. Eric comments there is nothing to do; there are six people here, people are sleeping; what are they supposed to be doing inside the house. Discussing food, and ants... Dick starts complaining agian about the ants in the Trix bag. Zach and Danielle have been in HOH; Zach comes out and comments that he's bored too and can't offer them much more excitement than they currently have, but they're welcome to come up. Bottom line: everyone's bored (including the audience...)Everything to do is outside; all they can do inside without getting yelled at is beer pong.

dani is in the kitchen now looking for something to eat

dick at the bar

asking dani different foods she may want for dinner

she said she's really not that hungry, just snacking

jess is at the table, not saying anything

zach in DR

jameka in bed

eric in bed

(very boring so far tonight, i'll post if anythign happens worth reporting)

dick and daniele whispering

he asked her if she has talked to jameka she said no why

she said no why, she said all she knows is that jessica is pissed

he said "what" she said yes she is pissed, she said you didn't hear her outside saying she hopes "he" falls down and dies and dani said she was like gaaaawwwwd

dick just comfirmed that pov is coming up tonight at midnight and dani asked, "they said that" and he said yeah and we got FotH

back from FotH and jessica was saying, let's get it over with already

they are saying how they don't have a lot of things at night

daniele was talking about how she would hate to go to sequester. Now we have trivia. Zach was in the DR so the POV is probably starting soon.

... and we're back... not starting yet.

Daniele says, "Did you hear that?"

Jessica says, "outside?"

trivia again.

we're back again. (There's been a lot trivia tonight if you haven't noticed.)

a few minutes ago dani said to dick and jess that they haven't had many surprises this year

they talk about how there hasn't been much of anything for them

no america's choice, nothing exciting (she won a trip out of the house right)

(i wonder if they would consider janelle hosting tonight's POV comp a "surprise")

Archived