Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka not being able to win HOH for five weeks was her own gameplay. So, I don't think it is right to take that out of the equation.

However, I do agree that Eric would probably have made some different decisions without AP (and therefore, Jessica would have made different decisions, as Eric made them for her most of the time).

I wish she would have told Eric that as her partner in the game, she absolutely wanted him to use the POV, period. There's a chance that America doesn't like Daniele that much (they like Dick, but not necessarily Daniele, so much--especially now that she is being so hateful to Dick), and maybe if they would have taken Amber down, they could have gotten rid of Daniele.

Then again, maybe Eric would be so starstruck by the idea of being on the side of the "powerhouse" players that he would have made the same, stupid decision that he made last week.

I tend to do it sometimes (think I know what they are thinking), but it makes me laugh because it reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they are in court.

(Bart looks at Skinner)

Skinner's Thoughts: "I know you can read my mind Bart. I know you skipped school yesterday, and as soon as I have proof, your ass is mine...that's right, I think words I would never say."

(Bart looks over to Homer)

Homer's Thoughts: "I know you can read MY thoughts boy...meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow."

To Catniptoy.

I'll address just part of your post, what I have a comment on.

I think what really plays a big part with AP is that why would Eric risk switching it for Daniele? Yes, if he could get her out it would be great, but if America didn't want her gone, Jessica could still break the tie, but again he'd have another vote associated to him that was odd. After confessing to Jessica already it wouldn't make sense why he did it. Unless he told her in advance, but she probably wouldn't want to be forced to break a tie and anger people.

Realistically, I think he wanted to complete another task, which would be easy for him to try and keep cashing in on the money.

They had a 3/4 chance of winning HOH and continuing on if the alliance held. Every time in the past he went against what AP was, it seemed to come back and hurt him later, but this time it is the opposite. He went low risk and it backfired because the one person they didn't want to win, won HOH.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

I think you are only reading half of my post. I said that I think Eric would have made different decisions if he wasn't AP, and one of them would have been to take out Daniele, hopefully. I completely understand why Eric didn't make that decision. He didn't make the decision because he wanted to make more money, he was AP and he realized that America wanted Amber out, and he was AP and he knew that if Daniele was up against Amber, America would make him vote against Amber and not Daniele.

I wish, for Jessica's sake, that she would have made the decision for herself, to tell Eric that she wanted him to use the POV. That would have made me happier with Jessica as a player, who makes her own decisions. She wanted him to do that, and she didn't insist on it. Obviously, it wouldn't have been in Eric's best interest as AP, but she didn't know about that. And yes, he would have had a weird vote to explain. So, obviously, as AP he wouldn't want to do that. I'm just saying what I wish Jessica would have done, for herself.

Jess couldn't make Eric do what she wanted last week. She tried and tried, but she didn't hold the veto. Just as Eric couldn't make Jessica do what he wanted her to do, if she wasn't willing to do it.

Jess is a woman the way Rat boy is attracted to her if she wanted she could have twisted him around her finger .She did not try hard enough to get Danille out by the POV .

She should have insisted, as I said. It would have made me feel she is a better player. But when it comes down to it, all she can do is insist--he makes the decision, as he holds POV. And he didn't want to have a weird vote happen that he couldn't explain, when America voted out Zach or Amber instead of Daniele, and Jess was then made to break the tie.

Woulda Shoulda ~

It is what it is. At any given moment they all could have decided to play the game differently. Eric could have aligned with Daniele. Jessica and Zach could have become best buddies. You just don't know. They make decisions on a daily basis and we can't predict what might have happened if Eric was not AP.

I just want everyone to remember what I said last week, that Jessica nominating Zach and Amber instead of D/D was the dumbest move for her in the game even though so many swore up and down it was the best move for her and that D/D wouldn't stab them in the back if given the chance.
I said the same thing and I bet Danille wins POV this week . :animated_rotfl:
She should have insisted, as I said. It would have made me feel she is a better player. But when it comes down to it, all she can do is insist--he makes the decision
As head over heels as Rat boy is with Jess she could have gave him an ultimatum and he would have relented like the pussy he is indeed!

honestly... the only 3 that deserve to win are dick, daniele, or eric. the others have just kinda coasted by.

the winner should be determined by how well they played the game. not on their personality or if they were a nice person or not. lets face it... the three that played the hardest were not the nicest... the nicest person in the house (jessica) won a few comps but didnt think or make decisions on her own. she let eric do that for her. so she should not be in final 2. jameka only won 1 pov and it was only because Jen threw it to her. other than that.. no game. zach, finally won hoh... good! he did have one foot in the game since the beginning and for that he should be 4th in line for the win.

ohh wait... what am i talking about... i shouldnt say such things... i am stupid. i forgot!

sFun_duh2.gif

It's true, we "can't predict" what would have happened, and we can't know what they were actually thinking. But we're lucky we have this board where we are not only allowed to speculate, but are encouraged to do so! The reason the board is here is so that we can discuss the show--all aspects of it. :)

Everyone in the house has been on the block before except Jessica. It will be interesting how Jess and Jameka handle being on the block together. (Well the POV might change things so that will be interesting too.)

Now, the rub would be if Eric wins PoV, takes Jess off the block and they evict one of the D's. It sounds like Eric is taking Zach's alliance with D&D as them going back on LJC alliance. :animated_scratchchin: interesting...

i think zach should put eric and jessica up. then... if anyone wins pov and uses it.. (cept jameka) they can put up jameka.

i would just like to see eric and jess go up together since eric flat out TOLD zach NOT to put them up together.. (like who is eric... the boss?)

Jameka has one more HOH round she cannot yet play so why is Zach fretting about her so much? Let her be next HOHs problem. So the Donato's remain again. I'm beginning to think that Jameka is correct in her statement that God has pre-ordained the winner.

I can't... I just can't with Zach anymore. He's so frustrating. I'm so over it.

Archived