Jessica Week 9 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she personally looks like a rat ,

Rat's mingle with rats.

:lipsrsealed2:

Anyways, she is a screw up in this game.

I hope she ends up gone with this one.

She deserves it, she's an idiot.

She still has to hold Eric's hand too...

She tells him everything..

then he manipulates and gains her trust again ,

come on, use that brain of yours and loose eric

play your own damn game and then just maybe i'd like you

OOOPS! Too late.

Go Jessica Go, Go, Go ,

GO HOME!

*cheer* lol

Earth to World...Zach ain't that bright...

But I do have my fingers crossed that he may have a moment of clarity...

Fizzle - I agree, using words regarding genitalia as a put down is crass and worthy of calling out. When Eric did it he became less appealing to me. Same reason I point out Arrowheads repeated use of such epiphets on the board here. He's crass and uses bigoted and sexist terms to try to win points.

Jess on the other hand has been pretty darn good except for some petty antics back when Carol was still around. Perhaps we might have seen a different picture of her had Carol stayed, but ultimately she's been a steady person who has aligned with someone she felt was clever. She hasn't flown under the radar, nor has she thrown contests to not call the heat onto herself. While not sophisticated game play, steady certainly has it's appeal and benefits.

Same reason I point out Arrowheads repeated use of such epiphets on the board here. He's crass and uses bigoted and sexist terms to try to win points.

Get over it :rolleyes: You hear those words on the feeds and watch reality TV .I am not trying to score any points ,as I speak my mind .

Rat boy is a pussy and that is an accurate description of a him . He has a lack of character and acts like a baby having to have constant reassurance with women. He is a vile ugly little man who Jess tonite called Jewish Meat ,shocking :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

You do understand that the term 'pussy' refers to female genitalia, right? And that by using it, you are in effect not really insulting Eric, but instead insulting all women by using a term that implies women are weak and worthy of demeaning - that for a man to be associated with the word is to be 'lesser' than. Again, since you didn't understand why your use of 'jew boy' was insulting, I don't expect you probably will understand why using sexist terms that are meant to degrade and belittle women are insulting. But if you would like to change it, I'd suggest trying out more simple prose, such as - 'He's a liar, he's weak and he's a jerk' - easily enough said, same message and whatta ya know - no ethnic, religious or sexual bigotry couched within.

You do understand that the term 'pussy' refers to female genitalia, right

Rat boy even sits like a girl have you noticed he puts down his knee first before he sits in a chair . :animated_rotfl:

I am not insulting woman .I am belittling Rat boy because he is a pussy ,whimp gives him too much mercy. I do not use the C word on the forum.

You know the sharp little pains that you get in your brain when you eat something that is too cold? That's similar to what happens when I read responses that fall so far short of the mark with regards to getting it.

I've explained my stance and why your remarks aren't acceptible to me at times. I understand your dislike of Eric and your subsequent disapproval of Jessica. That's absolutely your perogative whether I agree or disagree. My problem isn't with what you're saying, it's with how you're saying it.

Too bad ,I think the C word may be off limits, and I would not use it ,but I have seen others use the word pussy to describe Rat boy and I will continue to say he is a pussy .I say it because he cried over letting Jess get put up . He told Jess he had not kissed a girl in 5 years so I am sorry that is my defintion of a pussy . You are correct I am using it in a critical sense ,but to refer to a male who is not considered sufficiently masculine, because Eric is a pussy !

My problem isn't with what you're saying, it's with how you're saying it.

So by your own quote you do not have a problem with the word per se only the meaning . It seems you misconstrued the intention because the word is only directed towards Eric.

You watch BB and hear those idiots say far worse on feeds so give me a break !

Archived