Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, he cant get himself nominated, so I think it will be Jameka as AP vote.

When does he find out? 1am???

Had to know Zach was going to win. You make plans & god laughs at you..... especially in the BB house!!! Right Waaamber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

I actually think Zach is smart enough to know that his best bet at winning is by going up against Dick or Eric in the final two, so I actually think he'll go after the girls. Who knows?

So yeah Ratboy..im still clueless about your whole situation with Cheryl, that little segment on her didnt clear one damn thing up.

Cheryl is a better looking girl then Jess in the face and has a tight sexy body . I am like you I do not understand the relationship but one thing is for sure she does not want Rat boy now.

I guess since he dated her on and off for 4 years and did not kiss her had something to do with it :rolleyes::P

Wow you could've fooled me by the way she was acting tonight during that interview... His family was saying it was over and she was all talking about how she was going to stand by him until he got out of the house and they talked and he told her his and Jessica's realtionship was more than friendship...

I thought Cheryl was a pretty girl. I also thought Eric's two

brothers are alot cuter than Eric. They don't look weaslly

at all...lol... I'd like to see where Eric/Jess/Cheryl are 6 months

from now??? JMHO :pixiedust: I bet nobody'll be together!

I so love how when Eric's click is in control, it's all about the "competitors" staying in the game and everything is strategic. And then when Zach wins, all of a sudden it gets personal and Zach is a piece of shit for winning. What happened to "honoring the integrity of the game"? Don't get mad because Zach stepped up and did what he needed to do to stay in the game.

I don't know where all this is coming from... They were talking about Zach's obsession with Nick and then they started talking about sequester... I haven't heard them talking about Zach at all...

What TML wrote. Also, I really haven't liked the AP twist.

I hope that if Eric makes it to the F2 that the jury isn't

told about AP until after the final vote. I don't think it

would be fair to Eric since it really was America telling him

what to do and he didn't have a choice...JMHO :pixiedust:

Everyone is talking about a double-eviction...maybe before the

final 4...if Eric is still in the house...they'll tell the HGs and he

will be pulled and sent to sequester to vote for us. Just a thought.

Has CBS said anything about how they will handle AP if Eric goes

F4 or F2???? Will they let him go all the way?

him and jess screwed up big time.

this past week was the last time to get out dani or dick, but they didnt.

they wouldve had the votes.

and now, dani is already working to get one of them nominated, which will happen

and one will be going home.

eric and jess let a golden opportunity slip through their hands.

Unfortunately, with next week being a double eviction week, (unbeknownst to them), I have a bad feeling that both Jessica and Eric may be gone this time next week. Personally, Eric has been my favorite player since the beginning so I hate to see it happen. But, it's the nature of this game. I've watched every season, and without fail my *least* favorite person has won every year. hehe (Must mean Dick or Danielle will win this year, since I can't decide which I dislike more these days... And to think, I actually liked Evel Dick in the beginning. Shame on me.)

The weasel is so full of sh*t with his "injuries".....PLEASE!!!!

I still say his girlfriend / ex-girlriend story is full of holes and wasn't going to be brought up until Jen told Amber.

Zack is so pissed off at him for all the lies...That is why he told Dani he would like to save her and Dick and cut a deal.

Eric sucks ...JMO

if d/d/j/e survive this week they are the final 4 if you remember dick talked about having zack as hoh this or next week this way zack is on the block next week and he goes home all that they need do is get jam nominated

now zack wont put up dani so only dick eric jess and jam are left you can see that it looks good unless jam wins pov

Archived