Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Clement

Man, woulda shoulda coulda played the idol. Instead he got played tonight. Oh well at least now he can eat as much as he wants without people getting upset about it. And I wonder who's going to do his share of the work at camp.

Here's hoping Denise hangs in there, she's the only one I can remotely root for now.

I liked James, but like a lot of popular players in the past, he wasn't GREAT player at the game of Survivor. I think he ignored warnings that suggested things weren't going his way, and it cost him the game. I know its too easy to second guess anybody, but I really thought he should have played one of those idols.

Yep, sitting on two idols was the bone headed move of the season (of several seasons). I am sure he will kick himself for a long time over that. Only three elims were left that he COULD have used it - why not go ahead and spend one, and hope to win immunity on one of the remaining two? Not a great strategist, our james, but he was fun to watch! Has anyone else noticed they have avoided purely "physical" challenges since the merge? Kinda weird, don't you think?

And on the show we didn't seem him doing\saying much to make sure everything was cool. Not sure why he didn't leverage the those two idols in terms of making deals with people. His game was to win competitions, and beside being the strongest, he wasn't the most well rounded as far as skills. I did like his work ethic, and loved it when he stood his ground and said "Vote me out if you guys are going just throw the competitions"

I agree 100% echo!

"Vote me out if you guys are going just throw the competitions"
is the survivor quote of the season. They only have 9 days to go, but I still hope they miss the work that James did around camp. ;)

I hope if there is an Allstars that James is chosen to do it!!!!

he was classy in the end. didn't get mad or call them names..........just congratulated them on a good game play and chided himself for his own stupidity

James held onto those 2 idols like they were his balls. That's usually what gets guys in trouble. Stupid.

I liked James - he was a really hard worker - and nice on the eyes, but he really didn't have the social skills required. Not the brightest bulb in the box ya know! I did admire the way he left and also the confidence he helped Denise gain.

I think Amanda is a class act also. She is a good athlete, smart, nice to look at, and has the best people skills. She is playing pretty smart I think. JMO

I really liked James and was rooting for him, but when everyone said they didn't trust anyone...he should have realized it was cause THEY were not trustworthy. It's not as if he was confident in staying because he bullied people or strong armed them, he just really believed that they would not do what he would not do. Guess I'll root for Denise now...everyone else makes me wanna puke.

Majorly stupid move to not play one of the idols...it will probably go down as one of the stupidest in Survivor history...however, I loved his attitude and the classy way he went out. I'll miss him, but he was right- they did what they had to do to play the game.

Has anyone else noticed they have avoided purely "physical" challenges since the merge? Kinda weird, don't you think?

Yeah i noticed that, watch they start havin them now :animated_rotfl: Maybe they didnt want the physical threats with very little game play to stick around this season?

I was so looking forward to James Frolicing naked

So, if they bring James back for an allstars....and he brings his 2 idols with him, can he play them? ha

LOL mac328

I can't see James being an All Star....so what he worked around camp and looked all nice in the eyes...

He got played all season by Todd and others..he floated around being told this and that....he was GIVEN two idols and still do not know how to use it....all star? Pfft come on....

But yes when there where physical comp he did quite well....but to be an all star you need more than physical strength!

I totally agree, LenLen. I liked James in the beginning, but it bothered the hell out of me that he did not return the unused Idol that Todd gave him after he acquired his own. Seemed very greedy and ungrateful. Plus I never understood why tribe members don't vote for someone just because they have an idol. I'd try to take it out of play immediately. Why leave someone with that kind of power?

If Howie and Kaysar from BB can make an all stars season than anyone can make an all stars season

James is a front runner for a darwin award...

He has a six pack but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together...

I'm sure James' 2 immunity idols made lovely trivets on his Thanksgiving table.

Classic -- just like when someone playing something like "Who wants to be a Millionaire" and goes down with unused life lines.

Yes, I understand you may need them later, but there won't be a later is you screw up now!

James knew they all knew he had 2 idols. There are very few times remaining in which he could use them. Just 3 after this show?

Of course they're going to vote him out -- either to blindside him or to take the idols out of play.

I can't believe it worked -- but I'm so happy that it worked. Nothing against James, but he had too many advantages with his superior physical strength, along with 2 immunity idols. The deck was stacked in his favor, yet he had to be greedy.

I was surprised at how he took it. Very gracious of him. I'm always happy when these guys realize that it is a game, and don't get all self-righteous and preachy, and start talking about integrity and all that...

He got played....he knew it, admitted it, and accepted it.

Sadly that is true Talker..just because one does not deserve to be an all star does not mean they will not be one...and vice versa

LOL KingOf....that's pretty good.

a mistake that will go down in survivor history, no doubt

He has a six pack but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together...

Thanks King....you made my day ;)

I'm still going to miss James!

I was trying to tell him to use an idol (Maya must have thought I was more retarded than usual)...

I liked James gameplay and attitude, I am sad to see him go....

Well I hope he does come back for all stars. I don't care if he's dumb as a box of rocks, he has an amazing body, and yes Talker, I'd like to see that naked booty showering again! HOT HOT HOT

Sign in to follow this