Anyone Else Having The Live Show On Thursday Delayed Because Of Football?

EVILD1CK

I am so upset that this week the live Thursday show won't be on till like 2am due to the stupid Redskins pre-season game. Is there a place to watch the show online live at 8pm so I can see it and not have to read the updates and try to DVR the show at the right time?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
East coast is not effected?

ginger.. while the show was on tonight, a banner ran across the bottom of the screen saying that thursday show would be on at 1:34am due to football. jets against eagles.

so i am assuming that means YOU TOO!

I missed that banner, but usually if there is football on we get the show later on. And I was concerned because I would be missing the first half on Thursdays anyway...looks like I'll be missing second half too.

Don't know if I am dreaming this, but one year there were baseball games on (maybe play offs) on cbs and many BB's were shown late at night?

I'm in Maryland and it's being delayed here

as well for the redskins game :lipsrsealed2:

BB won't be on till after 2 a.m. here as well.... :lipsrsealed2:

The best show of the week and gotta miss it for

a dang football game!! I hate football!!

Guess I'll have to record it :lipsrsealed2:

Don't know if I am dreaming this, but one year there were baseball games on (maybe play offs) on cbs and many BB's were shown late at night?

yes, we had a lot of them like that... but not laast year. ... i think it was bba5 and bb6

Archived