Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of her choices in life and how she acts at times are not stellar whatsoever. But I do respect the love she has for her family and how she supports them. It's kind of a shame but not only does she do irritating things but she hasn't played a good game.

Personally, I like Amber more than Danielle. I think if amber won the entire thing, though she's been a less-than dynamic player, she would actually use the money to better her and her daughter's lives. I can't fault someone for that.

she was really playing it up a few minutes ago...talking to god with jam right there...whamber whas whining about how hard her life is and how winning the money would help her so much....and how she couldnt imagine her being a better person than she already was ..but she has become better.....my lord she needs help for these dellusions of grandeur

All she hears from the other HG's is "mwomb mwomb mwomb mwomb" just like the teachers on all the Charlie Brown cartoons because she is too busy blocking anything out that doesn't have to do with her getting on TNTM, how much everyone "loves" her or that she "has never lied once to anyone in the house". That takes too much fantasizing/self hypnosis/fanatical narcissism to actually listen to anyone talking to her (other than God sending His/Her visions of course). Ugh.

Apparently, last night Amber convinced Jameka to flat out lie to Jess and tell her that Eric called her a F-ing wh*re. Sad parts is , Jameka (with all her morals) did it.

Shes asking to be struck by lightning, IMHO.

That was a really nasty lie. Lying about strategy is 1 thing but to have 2 people gang up to tell such a nasty personal based lie is another. Jameka disappointed me there. I thought she was more real about her beliefs. amber didnt surprise me. She offered to sell out Jameka the week before. She would do anything to stay.

I dont even get the strategy that Amber is thinking. She wants Eric to use the veto so lets make him mad by lying about him?

Where did she come up with it? I would think that if you suspected E&J as having an alliance with D&D, you would lie about something Dick and Danielle said, not eric. That's is just so stupid. So stupid thatI actually questioned whether or not Eric said it, like early on in the game.

I missed that conversation. Is it possible that Jameka actually believed Eric said that? Or did she knowlingly lie to Jessica? If she did, I am too through with that hypocrite! Jess has been her friend and a lot less quick to throw her under the bus than Amber. Why would she do that???

hmmmm... well... the first few weeks of the show eric did have a very bad habit of calling a lot of the HGs names. he called most of the females of the house whores and/or the C-word so i wouldnt put it past him if he did at some point throw jessica in there... HOWEVER!!!!! this is before he made any kind of friendship with anyone..

as far as amber is concerned though... i think she grasping at anything she can think of to keep herself afloat... i just cant see why anyone would believe that eric would say such a thing at this point in the game to amber of all people.. sFun_ahohno.gif it will only make her look like a bigger idiot and a b*tch for trying to stir trouble up.

I dont think Jess had time to respond as Eric showed up in the HOH about two minutes after Jameka did. I think Jameka had just enough time to tell her and then it turned to small talk when Eric arrived. And I think that Jam knows its a lie, because Amber told her to make it sound like she (Jam) had been sworn to secrecy but was telling Jess anyway because of their friendship.

I have to say that I really hate being lumped into the same group of "Christians" as these two. It really makes me ill. Its been said many times on these boards that religion really has no place in this game and, despite my beliefs, I wholeheartedly agree. Bringing religion into the house is one thing, but making a part of your gameplay/strategy is a huge mistake.

Last night on the show when Amber was sprawled over the bathroom couch she looked just like Jabba the Hut in a pink bathrobe!

I can't stand Amber!! She had better leave this week or I'm going to climb the fence of the BB house and call her out on everything!!! :animated_shocking:

Okay, no I'm not. I was just thinking about Greg on "Yes Dear". :rolleyes4:

From my understanding from the live feed update, Jameka did not report this as if she herself heard Eric say it, Jameka told Jess that Amber said Eric said it. That is an important distinction. The lie on Jameka's part was saying Amber had sworn her to secrecy. So Jess knows this is coming from Amber its not like Jameka is claiming to have first hand knowledge.

If this is a lie (and knowing how Eric has run his mouth all season I don't find it all that far-fetched) the lie is Amber's not Jamekas.

BS it is Jameka's lie as well. If you repeat something knowing it is a lie then you just told a lie too. I hope they both pray for forgiveness each day for all the curse words and name calling and lieing they do. Jameka did not tell Jessica out of being a friend to her or being concerned for her. She did that to benefit her freaking weird sidekick Amber. Jessica didn't believe ALL the stuff everyone told her about Eric when Dick and Daniele was trying to get him out, surely she wouldn't believe pitiful pathetic Amber. I felt bad for Amber after the show last night, but when I saw this I think she deserves all of it.

i hope jessica is smart enough to go to eric with this little tidbit. if and when she does it will just piss eric off and he will get amber out this week. i just don't understand ambers thought process (or lackof) on this one. jessica doesn't have the veto, eric does. eric doesn't want to use it, and he definitely won't use it if/when he finds out what amber/jam just lied about. amb/jam just put a bigger target on their backs...if that was possible. i hope jessica is as smart as i think she is.

Self esteem is a great thing...but Amber talking to the camera saying that she has a great face and a great body and should be America's next Top Model was waaaaaaaay over the top! Amber thinks she is auditioning for her next show already! amber needs to get a grip on reality!

Eric is gonna flip out when he does finally hear what Jam told Jess, why would he call Jess that, well he didn't and if I was Jess I would know that he did not because they have been very close, in her heart she should know that this is a ploy on the 2 girls part, with Amber at the core of it. She prolly is protecting Jameka by not sayin anything, at least I hope Jess is not so insecure that she would even harbor that thought that it is true, I am over those 2 girls.

Archived