Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

I'm with dumblonde on this one. I hope she won some money so she can pay for therapy!

I don't think she's phoney - she isn't bright enough! She is vacuous and delusional and, when it's not really funny, it's really sad!

I'm sure the make-up artist has heard it all but it would be funny if she follows BB!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber has you all fooled and has been lying the entire time.

She is not a cocktail waitress, but a professional blackjack player who plays mostly at Caesar's. She is a mathematical genius with an IQ of around 155 and is a longtime member of Mensa.

Her eyes are red and puffy all the time due to her severe allergies to mold and the house is really affecting her. She is using this look to play on everyone's emotions and seem weak.

She'll come busting out very soon.

:lol:

Okay. What was up with the little "hi it's me, Amber and I'm a star" dance when she got onto the stage??? I almost fell off the couch laughing so hard!!!

lol... I felt like an embarrassed teenager watching their parent trying to act cool. She looked absolutely ridiculous. I dont think I will get over that dance and scene she made. lol

When she started talking about her "visions" I seriously thought they changed her meds. I mean, there are psychological diagnosis (sp?) that have hallucinations as a key indicator, and it seems like these visions she talks about being "so real" may be actual hallucinations? Sometimes a change of dosage or a change of medications can cause hallucinations as well. Either way, she's got to STOP!

in the immortal words of Amber.... "I just can't......." freakin take her anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:animated_wave:

I sure hope this is the week that Amber can go and be with

her buddy Dustin and Jen. I do have some pitty for her

and her family. I think she's going to poop when she finds

out what Americas been saying about her, and how she's

not going to be on America's Next Top Model.....LOL

Meth kills brain cells!

JMHO :pixiedust:

Amber just stated on BBAD that she was embarrassed and didn't want people who are watching to see her crying. She tries to dry her eyes before she comes out of the DR.

\

Wow, she is gonna kill herself when she sees how CBS has portrayed her.

Dep

I almost feel bad for her....What is she going to think when she comes out and reads what was/is said about her?

She can read? I think the only reason she has the Bible out so much is because she is looking for a picture to color. I mean even if she could read it, She wouldn't understand any of it.

On a more serious note, I honestly feel sorry for her daughter. How stable could she be having to be raised by Amber, and this is now that she is off drugs, imagine how bad it was when she was doped up and not sleeping for days at a time. Not to mention that I am sure her boyfriend is a real winner. I honestly think that CPS(child protective services) should at least take a serious look into this home just to be sure that her child is getting the care that she needs/deserves.

Archived