Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming her babydoll outfit & hair ( cute look on anyone else) was meant to deflect her crackho image?

I thought Amber had on that outfit to hide all the weight she gained while in the house. :animated_scratchchin:

I hope that wasn't Amber's only question for Danielle. It made her look like a jealous brat. I'm pretty sure Amber wanted to be the one snuggling up to Nick, but she should have asked something related to how Dani played the game. Dani handled it well, imo.

Hope Amber gets some help, and I really hope she was told about the controversy surrounding her comments.

I really don't think Daniele handled the question well at all. She just said something like "That's something personal, it's not game." However, she was sitting there in the final 2 with her DAD...I don't know how much more personal the game can be than that!

jameka , jen antidick to the very end

You saw Jessicas vote? I didnt

julie said it

i'm pretty much NOT a jen fan (anymore, i go back and forth), but i thought amber's "calling her out" was nonsensical...amber forgave eric even quicker! also, in the house, amber was always saying to nick and dani "look at you guys! you're so in love!" so she condones their relationship in the house and then, what? decides jen was right all along? just when i said i felt bad for dissing amber, i can't help it...she represented herself even more poorly at the finale.

i thought dani handled amber's question great. i thought amber's question was a really low blow. i could have understood it from jen, who had made her feelings re: nick and dani clear. i think amber was trying to be badass and confrontational, and ended up looking dumb. to me.

Sorry, I just do not see where Ambers question had any thing what so ever to do with the game or how many comps Daniele won, it is her personal life, and I loved the way Daniele answered back. Had I been Daniele and Amber was trying to bring in the personal side of things,I woulda called her way out and brought up the fact that Amber spread her personal life all over that house with the stories of drug abuse, to lying to her so called bf about pregnancies and abortions, give me a break, Danile and how she feels about Nick is her business, the rest of those people have no idea what is in Nick and Danileles heart, and she made a brief statement that she and Chis her x were over when she entered the house, I think the reason Daniele did not say more was it took her by surprise that questions were being asked about something that had nothing to do with the game or how she played it, Amber only wished one of the hotties in the house would have given her sorry butt a play, and had it been Nick or Mike givin her a play she woulda been on them like stink on you know what and her so called bf or baby daddy would've been h-i-s-t-o-r-y!!!!

apparently mike was giving her play lol

If Dani and her boyfriend were broken up Dani would have just told Amber that when asked.

Its not like Amber knew her boyfriend. The only reason they all knew Dani had a boyfriend was because Dani told them all she had a boyfriend.

Nick himself has said on radio shows that Dani has a boyfriend.

I thought Amber looked nice and i was happy to see her not crying. With this production crew, I'm surprised they didn't punch her in the face, just to get the crying shot. I thought her outfit was ok, not great, but not horrible.

I thought her question sounded editted, like she asked something before the aired question. IMO, Amber, jen, dustin and the rest of the jury probably sat around and compared notes. They all probably realized that at one point in the game Danielle and/or Dick called each of them out for the sake of integrity or honesty. Amber just asked the question quite bluntly. Had Amber been in the situation and Dick was on the jury, I'm fairly certain Dick would have asked the exact same question. I'm also pretty sure that if the jury had been informed about the coded letter and that it had "no effect on the game" amber would have asked about it too.

Amber is a just like everyone else and just as I don't think people should wish cancer on Dick, I don't think anyone should reem Amber about her past drug abuse, or wish child services should take her daughter, or her boyfriend to leave her.

Archived