Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am honestly terrified that Amber even has .7 on the popularity poll.

My gawd- there have been worthless HGs before- but this skank takes the cake. Bring back Skanky!

And I swear- if CBS spends another minute on this fake religion or even honest religion garbage, I am going to puke. I know a lot of you guys are religious- but wow- just wow.

Well I have listened to amber rave on the last 45 minutes, talking about all of her theories, and trying to grasp at straws with Jessica to stay in the house, and yes Jameka and her have made some valid points that they just cannot put their finger on, well, that would be AP, they do not know that Eric is going to have to vote out Amber. I guess a tie would be the only solution, but would Jessica take that chance of pissing off Eric? Thing is I seriously do not think Amber would follow thru on anything she said up in the HOH room, she is just tryin to stay. I may be wrong and maybe America wants to keep Amber, but I seriously doubt it.lol

I, too, am horrified at the Jameka/Amber tag team of Jess. Amber is beyond despicable. Did she make up the F*in whore stuff? I know she told Jameka to lie about the exact same thing the other night? I hope, just hope, that Jess brings up an eighth of the crap that she said so he can go off on her on her way out the door.

But she is one of the Good People :animated_shocking:

We won't know until after Eric has gotten his AP instructions. Then he'll talk with Jessica and hopefully D/D too. Cause Eric has to convince D/D to vote out Amber... Jessica's opinion doesn't really matter at this point.

I really wanted to jump into the After Dark and shake Jessica and say, girl wake up these Ho's are swoopin in for the kill. Eric really does care for Jess but his AP thing is messing with love life at this point.

now now everyone, it is gonna be alright, God will Ordain it and Amber and Jameka will sadly bite the dust very soon.

Its because they rarely take a good strong look at themselves figuring God will cover my sins. To bad they dont realise they are supposed to repent also not just confess their sin God wants to save then from their sin not in their sins

There was a time when I found Amber's antics to be funny. Now its to the point where I can't even look at her anymore. She is just plain pathetic.

I don't even get pleasure from calling her pathetic because she would have no idea what it meant. Oh my.

I haven't been following this year's BB as I have in past seasons. I've just been too busy this summer to keep up. But I did watch most of last night's show. And I have to say Amber and Jameka's 'religion' is probably the most obnoxious display I have ever seen. I'm a Christian -- I pray quite often. But it seems like these two are doing it for our benefit. It's all part of their 'show'. And I'm sorry , but did Amber tell God to bless Himself last night? I thought that was funny, and maybe shows her lack of actually understanding and believing in her faith, rather than just trying to look like this really religious person. People who know the Lord and let Him lead their lives don't have to be constantly putting on a big show and telling people about God working in their lives. You can just see it, by the way they act, and the peace and contentment they have with themselves and their lives.

Sorry ---like most of you I hate religious discussion message boards such as this, almost as much as I hate people who try to use God and faith to make themselves look better on a reality tv show.

Probably an un-Christian like attitude for me to have -- I'd better go pray about it. :pray2:

I found it so funny that she was trying over and over to convince Jess that Eric is a maniupulator by telling her that SHE (Amber) was a master manipulator and SHE (Amber) knows exactly how to maniuplate someone, she did it to her boyfriend for years. It was like DUH, you're doing it to Jess right now. I couldn't believe it!

TempletonPeck

Why is it that the religious people are the one's that are so evil, or does it just look worse because of their holier than thou attitude.

That's the funny thing about wearing a halo...if it slips six inches it becomes a noose!

Vuron00

Amber praying again in bed saying she hopes she gets something out of this like going back to school, a modeling job, and my personal favorite the INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER.

I don't know too many inspirational speakers that hide in their beds for 2 weeks at a time and cry themselves to sleep.

I wonder if she has ever considered praying for others, instead of praying for riches and fame. She is such a skank; I hope she will soon be gone.

Archived