Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

Not all Christians are humble. If you doubt me, check out ANY of the tele-vagelists, not a humble one in the bunch.

Amber was getting made up, something probably totally new for her, to go on a new gameshow. (BTW, didn't Power of 10 debut after BB started?) I took her saying that "They are gonna love me" was her way of getting motivated to be on the show. If I had gotten a make-over to be ona show, I'd probably say the same thing.

Amber may be a little off her rocker in some aspects of the game, but that little clip was nothing to bash her about.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her anti simetic remarks were enough to bash her with and her constant crying. if she would have been alone saying those things i would think she was psyching herself up to, but did you see the look on the face of the makeup artist? it was almost as good as dustins when he was evicted.

the only bubbles in her personality are the snot bubbles when she's crying. :crybaby:

It will be a dark day in Blackrock when she finds out what viewers really think about her and reality sets in. She does have delusions of grandeur and Jameka keeps reinforcing it. What a rude awakening she is in for.

it was weird that she said it! she really thinks she is a star...

and then over on the other side we had daniele saying she was nervous and that it was a great oppertunity just like it was being chosen to go on BB.... (totally opposite of the snotty brat she is in the house most of the time.. so i was surprised by it)

Not surprised. The Nerd Herd (season 6) never realized how much America disliked them until they left the house and sequester. Remember? They never understood why Janelle kept getting all of the America's choice prizes (the phone call and the appearance on 2 1/2 Men). I believe April called us some nasty names during one episode after Ivette cried about not getting the phone call from a loved one.

America*'s choice maybe amber, but I think the house wants a bigger fish out of their bowl...

My husband and I had to pause the show last night to finish laughing when Amber stated before going on Power of 10 that everyone will love her because she's "so upbeat and positive"

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Uh yeah Amber...you're SO upbeat with all that crying every time you appear on the show! :lipsrsealed2:

I almost feel bad for her....What is she going to think when she comes out and reads what was/is said about her?

Although, it wasn't quite as funny as her being America's Next Top Model or an inspirational speaker...

She will be crying from then to the day she dies while trying to find a camera to cry into while she pray to god.

I thought the look on the face of the makeup artist was even funnier than Amber's comment. I did think that Amber looked very very pretty though.

Cindyanne........the lack of tears was most noticable on last Tuesday's show, after she lost the POV. They showed the same clip again last night. Her eyes were horribly red all the way around them and she (sorry, the only way I know how to describe this) was trying so hard to force out a tear she looked like she was constipated and was trying really hard to go.

Does anyone else notice that 99% of the time Amber cries there are no tears?

Thank you!! On the link to YouTube that has the clips strung together of Waaahmber's crying - you can see how hard she screws her face up when she's doing her "boo hoos". Her expression is so forced and phony.

I'm sorry but I have never bought her sobbing and waaaahhhing!! Even her praying - she's examining her nails and looking distracted and repeats things in a way that suggests her mind is not on praying --- she positions herself for camera angles - in the most recent clip when she's going to bed and prays - then she looks up at the camera right afterward....

She is the phoniest!!!!

Anyway - GRRRR - I so don't like her!

Kat

Archived