Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

The odds of D/D winning HOH this week are really good. Only Zach and Eric will also be competing, and Eric will probably still not really try for it, leaving only Zach. Yep, I think it's gonna be a D/D HOH week coming up, and I think it'll be Jess who goes.

I totally agree. I'm not sure if Eric will really try for HOH either, unless he has knowledge that he doesn't have to nominate who America wants. Maybe he still believes D/D will nominate Jameka and Amber/Zach.

There are times when I think he really does have Jess' back, but then again reality TV is his life. I can't imagine him throwing away his chance to win BB for a girl. Maybe this is Eric's chance to get rid of Jessica without getting his hands dirty.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Joker's site in the headlines it states that Eric's exgirlfriend will be on Thursdays show.

Under coments, "In the commercial Eric's girlfriend said his relationship with Jessica is 100% strategy."

Has anyone else seen this?

Eric came extremely close to telling Jess about AP last night and dropped some serious hints.

They were discussing how everyone would feel about them after they all got out of the house and watched the tapes. Eric was saying that he had absolutely trashed everyone in the house except for Jess. He went on explaining everything that he had said about each houseguest.

Jess asked him if she was going to be surprised or upset by anything that she saw. He told her that she would see something in all 33 episodes that would really surprise her. She asked "what?" and he told her that he couldn't tell. (They had been playing this game all night where one of them would have a secret and the other one would have to force it out). Then, she got surprised when he wouldn't tell her but that it would be obvious. He then told her that she would definately find out about it before she got to watch the episodes.

He was hesitating and thinking throughout the convo and it seemed like he really wanted to tell her.

I haven't seen that! I was just there at Jokers so I missed it. I still think Eric is playing Jessica. I think he watched Mike Boogie last time and is playing Mikes way. I don't think he has "feelings" for Jessica myself. I think it's all game play. Mike Boogie sold his butt for the win why wouldnt Eric? IF, and it is a big IF ,Jess and Eric are the final 2, I bet he will sell her out just like Mike did. What a slut Eric is! Just like Mike LOL

I am with all of you who think Eric is a lying ugly little weasel, I cant stand him, and I feel sorry for Jess getting sucked in by him. He is a phony!! I think he should get in trouble for even hinting at the AP to Jess, as it is supposed to be a secret, also if this doesnt hurt her trust in him she is stupid, she needs to realise how easily he lied to her and the others and how he kept up the lie, how can she not wonder what else he has/is lying about. I also dont believe his feelings for Jess are totally real, he is just using her!

I am also with all of you who wish he would just STFU!! Like jack said most of the things coming out of his mouth are just garbage, I really want a muzzle for him!

I don't think Eric will mind if Jess gets nominated and voted out b/c he knows that his chances of winning against her in the final 2 are slim to none, so getting her out under someone else's watch would be okay with him. He might put on a good act but when it comes right down to it he won't mind.

Interesting about what his girlfriend has to say.....I hadn't seen that. Poor Jess. Mainly poor Jess for having slimmer odds at the money after this week. Eric, I think she would get over.

I haven't see that either xx. Should be interesting if true.

I'm not ready to jump on the "Eric's playing Jess bandwagon"...yet. Maybe I am naive but I just don't see it. I think to a degree they are using each other but I still feel both have real feelings for each other of some romantic kind. But Eric in no way is playing a Mike Boogie game. He was vile and very proud of it. But, what do i know?? :animated_bouncy:

I don't see him playing her, either. I normally have the feeds up around 15 hours/day and pretty much see everything. On top of all that, he doesn't say anything about it in his DR sessions which nobody but us would see.

If he hasn't completely fallen for her, than he is one great actor and deserves and acting job after this.

I didn't see any comercial about Eric's ex, and don't know how I could have missed it. Even so, how would she know what Eric's feelings for Jess are? I would say she is just speaking out of jealuosy. I am not sure whether either have actual feeling for the other, or if they could survive outside of the house if they do, but I am positive that Eric's ex has no idea what Eric is feeling. Regardless of what any of these HG's said before entering the house(I am sure that Eric said he would try to play a female before he entered the house as he pretty much said the same thing in the first week or 2), things change and so do feelings and strategies.

The obvious difference between Boogie and Eric is that, for the entire season, the viewing audience knew that Boogie was playing Erika because he bragged about it in the DR and shared his sentiments with Will. So, even if, deep in Eric's heart he is not into Jess, she won't have to be ashamed or embarrassed by him. He seemingly is all about her.

I just read on Joker's update that CBS is running a promo of Eric's ex being on Thursday's show stating that the thing with Jess is "100% strategy." This doesn't bode well...

A 2 second soundbite that says "That is 100% strategy" doesn't mean anything. We all know how well the editing staff at BB can twist things anyway they want.

Eric did say at the very beginning that his strategy was to get the charismatic guys out of the house and flirt with all the girls. I think he just got caught up in his own strategy.

:o

hey.. that girl is cute. why does she like eric...

thanks jem for the link... i hadnt seen that.... not that i needed any more proof that he is a weasel... i just want to know how any normal nice girl would want him... he is deformed. sFun_crazydance.gif

Did you all see the picture of her and Eric on the shelf in the background? Not sure about anyone else, but I dont keep framed pics of me and my ex on my bookshelf. Either the whole thing is staged (wouldnt put it past BB) or Eric is in a whole lot of trouble. :popcorn:

She is very pretty but her talking about it being strategy sounds a little bit like someone trying to save face. Also, someone mentioned this being publicity for her and I DO remember Eric saying she's an actress so..

Hey I finally say that the weasals days are numbered in the bb house....I am glad he told Jess almost everything...so when he has to turn against her ...and he WILL! because America is routing for Dick and Danielle...She will then turn on him....Next week America...please tell Eric to put up Jessica....so then she will feel betrayed and turn on him and tell everything....then the excitment in the house will begin again!!!

Archived