Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching shoo2 and Dick said that Dani was depressed, then Jess said why because she did not get to see Nick? and Eric SHH'ed her. Since we already know that Amber saw her cousin, this says to me that Amber got to compete in the actual game and not Dani, but I guess we will see for sure tomorrow.

Wow, I hate to say this, but that was such a waste of an opportunity. I wish one of the other houseguests could have gone, instead of Amber. I know that sounds awful, but I do feel that way.

I'm shocked that Daniele was more upset about not seeing Nick than she was about not getting an opportunity to win a huge amount of money, as she seemed fine when they got home from the trip.

I completely agree. I think that any other HG would have been able to walk with at least 10 grand. My gut feeling is that she had a chance to walk away with some money, but she probably got another vision that told her to keep going and lost it all. I guess that we will see for sure tomorrow night.

It's a numbers game really. It doesn't require a lot of brains like Jeopardy.

All you have to do is guess which percentage and if you're the closest to the correct number you win the showdown.

So it makes sense to me that Amber could win it.

Just boils down to pure luck.

Clearly Dani isn't lucky... Just look at her relatives. :giggle:

I don't know how either one did but I think Dani won some money on the show. Late last night she was outside talking to her dad and said "I hope Julie doesn't ask her any questions on Thursday and one question in paticular." I think the question Dani doesn't want asked is about winning money on Power of 10 knowing it will mess up her game.

I think Danielle was referring to not seeing Nick (oh, brother). I've only seen the Power of 10 once, and as far as I can tell, it's pretty much a guessing game. For example, "How many Americans believe they should be able to own an assault rifle?" The guy and his sister, both educated, said if had to be low. The guy and his sister didn't think Americans should have them. Only 30% of the audience thought they should have them. So he said between 19 - 39%. Seeming as how the country can's decide on handguns, assault rifles, I agree, would be pretty low. The answer was something like 55%. WTF? To win that game, you have to be about as bright as you do for Lets Make a Deal.

But I'm not sure how amber could have screwed up twice. I thought once you got it wrong, you were out.

One season for BB, they should bring back "The Weakest Link", just my opinion. Some of those idiot savants could really shock you.

I'm not sure how amber could have screwed up twice. I thought once you got it wrong, you were out.

Well, at the beginning, Amber & Dani would be playing against each other. Whoever wins 3 out of 5 questions would get to go on & play for the money. Maybe Amber totally screwed up on those questions.

But you are right in once you're actually playing for the money, once you get a question wrong, you are out.

Could be that Amber did knock Dani out and went on to the actual game, that's why reference to seeing her cousin. Dani then went back stage and was not informed that Nick was there, she only found out yesterday when they got to watch the show. :animated_bouncy:

The houseguests definitely already know about Power of Ten. At the end of Thursday's live show, after the HOH comp, when they end the show with "eavesdropping on the houseguests", someone clearly said "who was your person?". I can't figure out what else they could have been talking about. Anyone else hear that remark?

I just though this morning that it's also possible that Dani beat Amber & had Nick in the audience supporting her but was mad because she didn't actually get to spend any up-close or alone time with him. I guess we will know for sure tonight.

What would really be funny would be Amber knocking Danielle out. They welcome Amber's cousin to the stage...and it's Nick. Ahhh, the twist...

But I'm not sure how amber could have screwed up twice.

I think they were saying that she messed up once with the BB game, and then a second time with Power of 10 game. Guess we will see in a few hours.

EDIT: I also think that Dani did not even know Nick was there until they watched the show last night, and that is why she was so upset/depressed last night.

With all of Danielle and Nick's codes, I'm surprised he didn't sneeze just so she would know he's still holding a torch for her.

I wonder, I know they got close, but do you think Nick's opinion of her has changed? Are former HG's allowed to get the live feeds?

Are former HG's allowed to get the live feeds?

How could they stop them from getting them. I know for a fact that Nick has been active online as he has been hitting chat rooms and selling his BB stuff on ebay, so I would think that he has the feeds also.

Selling his stuff on ebay?? Hitting chatrooms?? WTF? This was the same guy who had about as much impact on the game as wallpaper. I just don't get people some times.

Anyway, do you think he finds Danielle as irritating as many people do?

Archived