Penalty Vote

BJR

In past seasons HGs have gotten letters from home that BB edited,

because I've heard HGs say that their letters were edited.

So it has happened before. I don't remember who they were...I

sometimes forget the HGs names....but one was a girl from S6?

I think......does anyone remember? Or am I totally brain-damaged.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who knows, maybe its OK with this new crew to devise schemes to circumvent the game as long as you're clever enough and popular enough.

Exactly!!!!! All reality TV series have a set of rules that they tell to the viewers, and then a super secret rule book that only the players can see or know about.

TC, I googled America's Choice Big Brother and there is a Wikipedia article that lists all the winners. Janelle got a phone call from Michael, but no one got a letter on S6. Previous seasons had the letter as an AC prize, but all went to guys. One may have had deleted portions but I really don't remember.

Thanks...Mendes...I guess I'm more brain-damaged than I thought...lol

I guess I just thought one of the girl's was complaining that BB took part

of her letter out.....I love google...I use it alot.

The seasons do run together for me now! old age suuuuucks...lol

I went to the following link

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

and submitted the following

It has been brought to my attention that Dick told Daniele that he got encoded messages from his son in the letter he got for being HOH. He further indicated that these messages told him to not trust Eric, leading to his eviction.

If BB gives Jen a penalty vote for simply breaking a silly rule about eating, and does not give Dick a penalty nomination/vote for violating the integrity of the game, it will become inherantly obvious that the game is being rigged by CBS to favor the Dantos. I have absolutely no interest in watching a game so obviously manipulated by the proders and will not watch next season if Dick is not given a penalty nomination/vote for his actions. Thank you for your time and I trust you will make the right decision.

I would encourage others to do the same. If you do feel strongly enough about this to e-mail cbs at the form above, post a quick response here saying "I did it" to keep this thread at the top.

The person who wrote that letter forgets one important fact and that is he got the letter AFTER Eric was evicted not when Eric was in the house. The coded message didn't cause Eric's eviction so it didn't have any effect on the game. Now had Dick won HOH before Eric was evicted and he read the letter than yes I would say the letter had an effect on the game and Dick should get in trouble. But since the coded message was after the fact and has no impact on the game then nothing should happen. I also think CBS knows this which is why they are letting it go.

However the blue ball in Jameka's tube thing should be checked. If someone put the ball in her tube that should be on the block this week not Jameka. I don't think Dick did it because he is one of the people wanting the tape to be reviewed. I am not sure where Jameka's tube was but I thought I saw Zack putting a ball in the tube in the middle which I thought was where Jameka's tube was. I could be wrong but that is what I thought I saw last night.

I watched the video a few times and I do not think Dick was kidding. he was laughing about it because it was after the fact. My problem is, Dick received a letter when he was first HoH. If the re-determined codes were in effect for the second letter, one can assume they were used in the first.

The problem is he planned to cheat and had he won HoH a week earlier, he would have been given the same coded information. For someone who desperately wanted to be on the show, then to turn around and go into the game knowing they are going to cheat says a lot about his character. He had no intentions of playing fair.

I've seen a lot of posters who think that BB is about lying and cheating. Well, you're half right. You can lie in this game until your blue in the face, if that's how you want to play. But you cannot cheat. We saw what happened to Jen when she cheated. The same should hold true for Dick.

He further indicated that these messages told him to not trust Eric, leading to his eviction.

:blink: eric was evicted BEFORE dick even got that letter...

wow. if you are going to send emails to cbs.... you should at least have your facts straight.

Francis the code was between Vincent and Dick. The first letter was from Dick's mom and there was no code. Had the first letter been from Vincent then I would say yes a code was in there and he should get in trouble. It's a good thing Dick got that letter when he did (on BB Fast Forward) otherwise that code with Dick being HOH and Eric still being there would be a huge problem. Even though Dick already planned to get Eric out before he read the letter had Dick's HOH lasted the normal 7 days he would have gotten information that would help him in the game which could cause some problems. But luckly it had no effect on the game since he read the letter after Eric was gone.

I do wonder why Vincent's letter came so late. Why wouldn't Vincent send the first letter so Dick would know who to trust? Seems odd to me but knowing not to trust Eric in week 3 would help more than finding out when Eric is out of the house. I guess it's lucky that Dick kept just missing the HOH by 1 question otherwise he could of been voted out due to having outside information. I also wonder why Vincent didn't have a coded message for Dani for when she won HOH so the information they needed would get to them. Had Vincent done that Dick could of decoded the message when it could have benefited them since Dani was HOH while Eric was still in the house. BB wouldn't think anything of Dani getting a letter from her brother and Dick would know to look for the code. Guess Vincent didn't think about that.

In response to all you letter haters out there, I say thank you for keeping this thread at the top of the board . . . :giggle:

The point is that he had previously set up a code of communication to break the rules of the game. If you people want to root for a person like that, be my guest but I'm sure not.

I think the more wacky letters CBS gets with facts all jumbled the more likely they are to dismiss it. He didn't even remember about his conversation with Vincent until he got his second HOH letter. And the only thing a letter "J"?

But then people can talk until they are blue in the face and people will say still the letter affected the game and that Dick put a blue ball in Jameka's tube.

How may HG have made up codes to give each other to help win the comps? It is done all the time and CBS has no problem with it so I don't. I guess you could say that is cheating to win a comp and ultimately the game.

just saying :wacko:

Marty a fact people are forgetting is Dick's mom sent the first HOH letter not Vincent so there was no code in that letter. The code was between Vincent and Dick not Dick and his mom. If I was Vincent I would have put the code in Dani's HOH letter too so as long as one of them got HOH they would of gotten the code. But I guess it didn't matter because they didn't trust Eric anyway so they didn't a code to tell them that.

who's to say he didn't have a code with his mother, as well. The very fact that he was willing to go into the game with a plan to violate the very essence of the Big Brother game, should call ALL communications to him into question. The very least, it should be addressed by Big Brother to the audience and the other house guests.

i bet other HG came up with codes with their family members for letters too, but just never said it outloud. you think Dick is the first one to ever think of this kind of thing? come on... over 90 people have played BB over the last 8 seasons... and only dick has thought of something like this? :::::::::giggle::::::: wow.. he must be the best player out there then.

I don't think the code went beyond ED and his son. I cannot see his mother getting involved in the scheme. I think the reason the first letter was from his mother was a way to bond father and daughter who were still "estranged" at that point in the game.

ED was looking for it to be a letter from his Vincent.

There is no proof that the blue ball going into Jameka's tube was anything other than a fluke.

The problem I have with the proven coded letter (video & Vactory's post on Sucks) is that ED had it set up to cheat. The timing of the letter prevented that, but he brags about setting it up to cheat in the game. If there is a rule about getting outside information, he broke the rule. Jen broke a rule and got a penalty vote. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

How do we know he hasn't been asked about it already?

He could easily say, nah it's not true, I was making it up for better TV. What other proof would they have. Jen was simple. She sat there and broke the rules for all to see. This is just too hard to prove. And Dick knows it.

I think any other year and the letter might get Dick in trouble but with the AP this year and Eric getting information from the outside I think BB is letting it slide. Can't bust Dick for having outside information when Eric was getting outside info AND getting paid for it. As for Jen she broke a rule that had they not given her a vote would cause the house to say we don't have to eat slop since Jen stopped eating it and nothing happened to her. I also think the destoying of Dick's cigs should have given another punishment like losing a weeks worth of stipend.

Archived