Penalty Vote

BJR

It's not about whether the code was helpful to Dirty-Dicky that's important -- but that the pre-planned code existed at all. You can't judge breaking the rules based on the what came of it later, on whether the 'rule-breaking' worked to their favour or not (who's to say a code earlier in the game wasn't helpful?). A rule is a rule is a rule. And a broken rule is simply a broken rule -- no matter the outcome. Period. Dirty-Dicky broke the rules. Dirty-Dicky should pay the consequences -- just like anyone else in the house would if they broke the rules.

But that's just me.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but first there must be a rule. sHa_yes2.gif like... "rule #63456 House guest are not permitted make up secret codes in order to communicate with family members or friends prior to entering the house. Use of secret codes in letters or phone calls will not be permitted and are punishable by death a penalty that producers will determine based on house guest popularity severity of the disruption of the game. Please refer to rule #82358732 for further notes on this subject."

"rule #82358732 producers reserve the right to fix this game however they see fit, just so Morty's members have something to talk about!"

sHa_reading.gif <----- rule book

but first there must be a rule. like... "rule #63456 House guest are not permitted make up secret codes in order to communicate with family members or friends prior to entering the house. Use of secret codes in letters or phone calls will not be permitted and are punishable by death a penalty that producers will determine based on house guest popularity severity of the disruption of the game. Please refer to rule #82358732 for further notes on this subject."

"rule #82358732 producers reserve the right to fix this game however they see fit, just so Morty's members have something to talk about!"

"Hands down."

lolol fizzle :)

*passing a glass of water to Jemmie* I think you need it will all the laughing you are doing over there

*since it's a slow day in the BB house*

dead horses reminds me of another story involving me and my wife over the weekend... while driving down the road, we passed a dead skunk that a bird had come across... the bird had to move out of the way before we got there(for any Seinfeld fans, "we had a deal!")... the skunk stunk, and my wife and I started to debate how in the world a bird could eat a skunk... wouldn't the bird be banned from hanging out with other birds? :animated_scratchchin:

wait til I make it to final four of BB, I'll save some good stories until then so the feeds aren't :sleep1:

Fizzle, I'm reading my copy of the rule book now.

It's called "Alison's Code of Conduct for Houseguests

AND Forum Posters, Revised Sept. 9, 2007"

It was revised to specifically include posters, especially those whose names begin with Fiz.

Rule #BS-8936021.352.1 states: " Posters shall not be allowed to show representations of the abuse of farm animals, domestic pets, animals used in racing events. birds, fishes, or insects, i.e. a cartoon character stepping on a cockroach. Posting of any of these despicable practices shall be dealt with by moderators of said forums. They are authorized by the above rule to severely punish the offending poster, including but not limited to removal of the poster's star(s)"

fizzle, I tried but never could get my hands on a rule book, so I've had to resort to cut/pasting my rule book together... each time a rule is quoted here on the message board, I cut/paste it into a Word document.... I think I have about 1/3 of it completed now

Archived