Penalty Vote

BJR

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that the loophole is that if you eat while on slop you will be instantly nominated the following week with no chance of PoV which is basicly the same thing that happened to her this week anyway since she was the only HG not allowed to play for the PoV and was planned to be backdoored.

She should have at least been given a fighting chance but nope.

Just kick her A$$ out - don't bother with a vote. That would make the other HGs thiink about breaking the rules.

Just sayin

with the dynamics of the house all antijen how does staying an extra week help her. she will be 100% gone next week

Dick just said on BBAD right when Dani and Amber got back at the end and they were catching up on things that Jen is getting a penalty VOTE, not a penalty nomination because it would effect the game. So there you have it, all the proof that you need in case anyone still wasn't clear on this subject. Jen is gettin a penalty VOTE, not a penalty nomination.

Seems like a vote is more harsh than a nomination. They should have did like they're supposed to and put her up as the third if she makes it to next week. That's actually the correct form of the penalty nomination, not this random crap the producers are making up as they go along.

She only broke that eating rule because she knew a backdoor meant it was over for her. She cried after bleaching Dick's cigarettes because she was denied any sort of payback before leaving. Now it's just her back to being Dick's punching bag even though she knows she's gone, evident by her absolute lack of campaigning. Snotty little Danielle has no business telling everyone the game is harder for her than anyone else.

she was the only HG not allowed to play for the PoV

Eric didn't play either... He hosted, but didn't play...

I am glad they did more to Jen... Her being on slop was like she lost in a food comp... Her being on slop was because she agreed to do it for 30 days so she could win the PoV, which she did win, taking herself off the block, and having Eric nominated instead, and having Kail leave...

None of us knows what the rule book says... It might very well say if she keeps eating there will be a more sever punishment... Her eating after winning that PoV should have been more sever than if you eat while being on slop because you lost a food comp...

I say if they hadn't done more then Kail might have had a right to sue, because if Jen hadn't taken herself off the block, Kail wouldn't have gone home...

• 3 weeks later...

Since Jen got one for eating while she was supposed to be on slop, should Dick get one for admitting that he got a "coded" message from Vincent? When he got his HOH letter he told Danielle that him and Vincent had a code that they used so that he would know who he could trust and could not trust. The letter told him not to trust Eric. Since they are not supposed to have that stuff in the letters and no outside contact, should he get a penalty vote for breaking rules like Jen did?

Both broke rules after all, right??

Exactly what I think. He was stupid enough to talk about it. I really think it is on the same level with Jen's rule breaking. A rule is a rule. It would completely change the dynamics of the game too. Zack would end up voting to break the tie. For two people whi get angry at people backstabbing them and playing "strategic" they are the biggest whiners and so smug. I would love to see this happen.

Wern't they two of the biggest ones complaining about Jen and not having respect for the rules???

Thanks for the welcome. :) I have been enjoying lurking for ummmm..... a couple of years. LOL

So now BB needs to be bombarded w/ emails and stuff to tell them they must have "overlooked" it. LOL Seriously for as much as they whine about everything, they should be upheld to the rules too.

I just want to see the look on their faces when they get a penalty vote knowing Dick goes home. ROFL Now that would be good entertainment.

Archived