Mike Boogie On Dr. 90201 With Will

Sassy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was reported in the live feed reports early on the season that Dick said he was friends with Erika and dated Jeri from Survivor. Sorry, I reported it wrong...

Ahhh - well Jeri is a step up (although pretty much ANYONE is a step up from Scarika)...not that Dick is some prize or anything. :outfitted_pirate:

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

When Will says to the ladies, "Hello ladies, have you met my friend Mike? You really need to meet him!" after recently removing a genital wart.....

rofl.

I hope Boogie is reading this thread Boo......you know he'll be happy....

cos' he's a ho and doesn't care who knows it....or he wouldn't have gone on

TV and told the whole world he's got an STD..... :cookoo: JMHO

Added note: Maybe this is the only way he knows how to notify his sex

partners.....ewwwww!

I figured out who the mystery "donor" is....

......... in a word.....

the Jack Shack!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww omg, I hope Howie was tested... omg, maybe he's the one who gave it to "Jack" in the first place?!?!

What we all must remember is that Jase denied this whole thing and that Dr. Will is the only one to claim it was meds for herpies... We never heard the name of the drug... Dr. Will was known to say anything he wanted about anyone he wanted, and have everyone believe him in the house, it seems that everyone here wants to believe him too...

I dont know....but I sort of believe the doctor here...he is credentialed in this area....Will would not destroy someone's life for a game....he found the meds and Of course Jase is going to deny it....but I wouldnt sleep with him anytime soon...they found the meds after he left the house....If it wasnt true....why hasnt Jase try to sue Will for dafamation of character...........Maybe he doesnt have the virus....maybe the medication could be use for other viruses including herpies ...I'm just saying until you are sure whether are not he has it...Dont sleep with him or wear double protection...

Well, considering I am married... I won't be sleeping with anyone other than my hubby, but in this day and age anyone that sleeps with someone they are married to or live with, after having dated for a long time, should always use protection...

Archived