Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the producers change this to a penalty "vote" then this entire thing is a sham to give D&D the winnings. I will be thuroughly disgusted. A penalty nom is understandable, but a vote? Come on Big Brother, really.

Daniel, Danielle, Dani? It is spelled many different ways.

She's on the block as usual this week. If she doesn't go home, then she goes right back up next week. There are no extra votes.

My question is will there be two, or three people on the block next week? Seems unfair to the HOH that they only get to pick one person to go up.

not Daniel like a male, sorry if I didn't spell it correctly enough for you to not know who I was speaking about.I think I heard that it would make 3 people on the block, not sure how this is all worked out, guess we will have to wait and see providing she is still there next week, which I doubt

Do you think after the show that Dick will say he really hated Jen or was it an act ?

I am sure this has been pointed out many times, not reading the message boards too much.

But this is the deal- its way too obvious.

Dick thinks he is still a kid. He probably still pulls little babies in their 20s. He probably had a hard on for Jen the first day or two- then Jen pulled that don't let that disgusting man touch my body during that competition. Since then- Dick has been taking out his anger on a chick that totally rejected him and threw out the "old" card to someone who doesn't consider himself old.

He has been a bitter little brat- and his actions are just pent up frustration. I can absolutely 100% guarantee you he would f*ck Jen in a heart beat. It would be an angry I hate you grudge f*ck- but he would not hesitate.

I think Jen could care less about ED or any one else in that house, she is on that show for her own reason, none of which we really know. And I do not think ED would F her with some big angry grudge f**k, I think that is really far removed from what he is thinking, and by the way he is not old, he may not be twenty something, but old is how you feel not a number.JMO

Someone mentioned that Jen is there for a luxury comp. I wanted to address this, as I saw that discussion where it was mentioned.

Dick was on one of his "Get out of the house" kicks with Jen. She was on the treadmill at the time. She said she wasn't going to leave, and he said she should. He said that she claimed she was just there for the experience, and she has experienced everything. She said she hasn't experienced everything. He said she had, and she threw out that she hadn't experienced a luxury comp or anything like that. So, that was the context of that comment.

The way I understood the live feed updates--Jen has received a penalty VOTE because she refused to stop eating. Had she just ate last night, she would have only received the penalty nom. Instead, she's been continuously eating and bragging that she's the first person to ever receive a penalty nom. Dick made a remark about the vote being 6-0 to evict Jen, BB being the 6th vote.

BB had to do something. If she got by with breaking the rules this way, it would happen everytime someone was on the block.

The way I understood the live feed updates--Jen has received a penalty VOTE because she refused to stop eating. Had she just ate last night, she would have only received the penalty nom. Instead, she's been continuously eating and bragging that she's the first person to ever receive a penalty nom. Dick made a remark about the vote being 6-0 to evict Jen, BB being the 6th vote.

BB had to do something. If she got by with breaking the rules this way, it would happen everytime someone was on the block.

If the show makes it another season, they have a lot of revamping to do...script and rule book.

Dick is too old to be banging a little baby Jens age- which was my point. And you are dead wrong- he would absolutely bang her. Her dissing his old ass at the start is what set him off in the first place. Dude thinks he has juice- and isn't used to being shot down so bluntly.

If BB really is giving Jen a penalty vote, it would be interesting to see the rule book and find out if they say something about what is done if a houseguest continues to break a rule (which is not dangerous to anyone) after being warned.

There was a plan, late last night, between Zach, and ED.

Keep Jen this week, kick out Jam, throw the HOH comp to Whamber, Jen automatically on the block, with Zach maybe as the pawn, Jen goes next week, then Whamber after that.

Have they talked about that today? Has that plan changed?

I keep hearing Zach talk about keeping Jam, but last night, he and ED were high fiving each other how this new plan would get them to final 5...

I don't think they can decide to carry out the plan yet without Dani being present...and Eric said he doesn't want to talk about it until Wed (after he gets his AP orders). The Plan also included Amber winning Hoh (I think)...so she may need to be clued in as well.

I read someone say that Kail and Dustin should be upset about being treated unfairly (or on the lines of that). My question is, why should they be upset? Seriously? They both were evicted outright and dug their own graves. It shouldn't be a question.

And as for this topic. LOL! I love the different opinions on people. It blows me away sometimes, but to each their own I guess.

As for my opinion, Jen deserves to get booted in her over exposed ass crack, right out of the house. This isn't good game play. She's just plain ignorant. (For all the Dick bashers: I know he's ignorant too. Not saying he's not) However, Jen crossed the line by completely destroying 3 cartons of cigarettes. I am huge anti-smoker and I still think destroying them crossed the line. Mustard can be washed out. Tea can be washed out. And no it's not a physical threat. I think a new excuse should be found.

Her being the biggest heffer on the planet and completely going against the rules is outrageous. Her dumb ass chose to be on slop for the remainder of the time to win the veto. The same as Jameka's dumb ass chose to not play in the next 5 HOH's. She should be punished and sent out of the house. I think destroying the cigarettes was very wrong and should be a warning, but the breaking the food eating rules should be cause for automatic eviction.

Annnnnnd she is going to refuse to go to sequester! Who the hell is she?? I'm sorry, the argument is made that she is just being "smart" or it's "good strategy", I'd have to say you're off your freakin rocker like Amber is. It's part of the game. If you are evicted, you deal with it. Not think your shit don't stink and that you can just come and go as you please. Or look it up in the rule book each time and cry about it.

She knew, along with the rest of them, what they auditioned and signed up for.

All I have to say is peace out crusty. That b*tch needs to go!

I almost forgot the attaching Dick because of the smoke thing. They've all sat out there while eating, while he has been smoking for about 51 or so days now. Today is different for some reason? It's ok to put your hands on him? Um no.

And her getting burned is much deserved. She tried to take a lit cigarette from his hand. She must be far stupider than she has come across.

this thread is to repetitive for me

For those still confused about the penalty vote(like I was):

The Executive Producers had a chat with the houseguests who are currently in the house, minus Amber and Daniele who are on their PoV trip. One of the items discussed was the punishment for Jen taking herself off slop.

While not completely confirmed it seems that the producers are giving Jen a penalty vote instead of a penalty nomination because she is already on the nomination block. Zach was seen earlier counting votes with his fingers and held up six. Dick said, "instead of a 5-0 vote now it'll be 6-0" to Jen after the house meeting.

Archived