Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

I wonder if the bombings in London are going to affect the premiere and as result push back the live feeds.  You know they are going to have news on this all day and maybe specials on it tonight during prime time.

Sending my Prayers for those affected in London.

that will not affect a U.S. show.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the bombings in London are going to affect the premiere and as result push back the live feeds.  You know they are going to have news on this all day and maybe specials on it tonight during prime time.

Sending my Prayers for those affected in London.

well as a joke last night I said in one thread that the show would not be shown tonight due to a bush press conference :? But it was a joke (b4 all this happened)

anyone else now getting some sort of picture/song thing on live feeds??

Huh?

Never mind it is back. I have video of it though lol. Not bad music lol. Just a small part of it though. lol

Hugs,

Alisha

ok question...is anyone else's feeds blurry? i seen in a post someone said theirs was crystal clear. Mine are if i keep them small, but when i go to like theater mode they are blurry.....anyway to correct this?

Yes I have the exact same problem!!! Any suggestions?!

Guest agiordano

hey guys , i hope its not my comp but , why isnt there any audio rite now on the feeds ??????

Guest MemphisBBfan

I was wondering if it was just me that is getting fish, but i guess not. Also is there a message where chat would be saying service unavailable on anyone else's live feeds?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name