Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

Guest ranster627

we need feed reporters to post now ... if you have them on, please post ... thanks

As always, special thanks to all our feed reporters! :wink:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all

Sorry, I have actually been catching up some some other shows (If anyone has A&E and likes magic, check out Criss Angel: Mindfreak, it is Awesome :) ) and doing some many neglected chores this eve, but all the while the feeds have been running. I have misseed bit and pieces, but, regardless, have been very entertained.

The first thing I have to say, is that regadless of whether Kaysars noms were right in the long run, it has definately been entertaining watching the results. It all started on Thurs nights show when Kaysar won HOH. If you watch the reaction of Eric and the sheep, it is priceless. All the sudden, as if by magic, all the spark went out of them. Really wacth it if you have it recorded. It was just priceless.

Many have debated Kaysars (and Howie and Janelles) decision to put up Maggie and James. I personnally think it was a great move. He really was thinking 2 steps ahead. If he had put up Eric, it just would have looked vindictive and not at all strategy based. I am sure Eric was positive he was going up (I can't wait to see what order the keys were in). Same with Ivette. But by putting up 2 folks that did not have any control over the last few weeks and who are genuinely liked by most, but who, Kaysar knows are sheep., It causes friction in the ranks, and that is what they needed. If he had put up Eric or Ivette, it wouldn;t have done as much damage. If he had put up 2 women, it would have caused the whole "Iraquis hate women" backlash. If it was later in the game and people were really on to Eric, then maybe it would have been good to put him up, but at this point, he has so much loyalty from the flock (supposedly) that he would have been safe almopst guaranteed. If for no other reason than to keep him in the house to get back at Kaysar.

I did honestly feel bad for Maggie, because she was totally blindsided. She really has not done anything in the house that has offended me. She has gotten along with everyone and definately has not made herself a target. The only thing she is truly guilty of is being a rat for Eric, but she is his partner and so I cannot blame her for that. That is game. But personally, she has seemed very sweet and I like her for some reason.

I will also be the first to admit that I think James is a hottie and I sure as hell don't want him to go. Regardless of what people think about what he does for a living, or how he is being smart in trying to distance sara (she will be his downfall), or the fact that he is sneakty. He is intelligent and true threat in this game. One of the better players.

But the absolute most telling thing I have seen so far, is how Eric is scurrying like the rat he is to every room and every group and telling them how he made promises and is gonna live up to them. Swearing on his kids names etc. He is trying to convince everyone, including himself, that he is honest. He is trying to do damage control early, because he knows he could be up if the veto is used. It was priceless when he made a scene and told everyone he was going to go up and reassure Kaysar that he would respect his decision even if Kaysar asked him to compete in POV. It was all about how this was just a game and nothing is personal and blah blah blah. Hmmmmm, wasn;t it just last week that he took EVERYTHING personal, slandered Mike, and appointed himself GOD of the house? If it was just a game, why did he have to do all of that? Over and over and over, he has sat in front of the flock and said "look into my eyes, I am telling you the truth". It is totally amusing and it is really starting to show the scared rat he is. And if he does win Veto (if asked to compete), and doesn't save Maggie? What kind of partner is that, even if he had made a promise with Kaysar. He is in a bad predicament and looks bad either way in my opinion. If it is "just a game" then he should save Maggie and screw his deal with Kaysar. He allegiance should be to his partner.

This is way long as it is, so I will cut it short and try to post other opinions on others posts.

Dep

I agree with everything and I'm glad you mentioned the part where Eric swore on the lives of his kids..that to me was the final straw for me..I cant stand Eric and i hope kaysars plan (which i think was brillant) works..now they have to get james off for it to be complete...

Guest angel9894

I cant tell what happened...

I thought they were having the POV comp, but they are playing this cup game, and I cant tell if they had the competition or not...

Does anyone know whats happened?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name