Live Feeds Discussion 7/7/05 - 8

I am only posting this here now because the live feeds are all currently locked.

I have had the same frozen picture of the fish for the last hour. The camera angle now makes it almost impossible to see any of the house.

I suppose this is all we will get until midnight tomorrow night.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine also are frozen. I have refreshed, checked the CBS site, I'm losing it here. I'm thinking maybe info got misunderstood somewhere along the way. Unless....they are going to start the feeds at midnight BB time. Which will be in about an hour and a half from now. OK, I'll stay up at least until then.

*Has the BB6 Logo on the fish screen always been baby blue?

oooooooooo it would be great it they started at midnight BBT.....

lol look at the feed....its a good freeze frame of the fish....lol all swimmin sideways

i think the BB6 logo was a little bit darker....just look around at screencaps in the forum....

since there's NOTHING to watch!!

LOL Neb,

You can go to one of the still shots and see just what I have been seeing for over an hour. Bubbles and the Bubbettes are stuck in mid water. Maybe the water froze and that's why they aren't swimming. :lol:

OMG with all this talk of switching to the actual live feeds....im getting the night before christmas feeling in my tummy!!!!!! wow....omg

im so excited i wont be able to sleep....ill be watching tv in bed all night and coming down here to my basement to check the feeds and forums every 5 minutes

Guest agiordano

ok , thx... i just realised tht the credit card info from last year was saved on my real1 account soo i didnt end up having to wait for my parents tomorow lol sooo im all happy now , but i guess theres no point cause use said the feeds r down

So does any 1 know if the live feeds will start tomorow ?

they should be up and running like normal tomorrow.....except without fish....atleast not for the majority of it. :D but im still waitin around to see if they do start here in the next hour or so just in case! :wink:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name