Double Evictions

Snuggs

you dani to the end bro :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I have a question here. I know there has been mention that all voting will be live, I wonder if there will be a double eviction as long as Eric is in the house. Would there be enough time for America to vote and him to get the results and then campaign for that person to be nominated before the eviction? Someone else work out the details, please.

No lala I counted them out....14 ppl each with 12 evictions counting the doubles.

You just wanted to see if I would go back and look again didn't you!?

On BBAD, Dustin said double evictions are usually when somebody enters the jury. So that the first person sequestered only has to spend a few days bored all by themselves instead of a full miserable week. Although that week could be miserable regardless depending on who comes next. I don't think anybody wants to spend a week and a half alone with Dick...even worse to have someone like a constantly sobbing Amber show up after that. Lol, that's exactly what might happen to Kail.

I am a newbie so forgive me so I have a question. How does double evection work? Does everyone vote and then Julie comes on and says NOT! You both are going!

In seasons past, they held a quick HOH and then the winner had to immediately nominate 2 people. Then they have a veto comp, I believe the next day, then veto ceremony and eviction ceremony, all in 48 hours.

Dustin was right. In season 6 and 7, the double evictions happened the first week of sequester. I remember it because ironically Kaysar was the last player evicted before sequester in both seasons. In season 6 after Kaysar was evicted, they had HOH, Janelle won and Jennifer was out the door 24-36 hours later. Beau became HOH after Jennifer's eviction and he got Rachel out that same week. Last season, Marcellas was evicted as the first jury member and that week was a double eviction week, sending Howie and I believe James, George or Danielle.

I would think it would be coming up as soon as the first person is sent to sequester. If memory serves, someone goes to sequester and is followed by another person a few days later. I can't remember if someone is there a week alone, or if they are followed by someone 3/4 days later.

I was just wondering...in Season 6 a double eviction week fell right after the endurance HoH week. If this happens again, and Eric stays in the house + wins HoH, will he have to nominate on the spot? Or will we be able to vote on his nominees?

Doesn't double eviction start during the Thur live show with the newly crowned HoH nominating two people right then and there. If so, then America wouldn't get to vote for someone to Eric to target for nomination. Therefore, it's unlikely there will be a double eviction until at least late in the game if at all. Just a theory - What do you think?

this would be a good week for it

Archived