Are Fans Fed Up With This Season Of BB?

dumblonde

Are Fans Fed Up With This Season of BB?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Are you fed up with this season of BB?

• No
    • Yes, but I will keep watching anyway
    • Yes & I am no longer watching the show

This season will be one that people will remember for awhile!

The Misfits of BB8....lol... :party_smilie:

I have to say I have loved this season. Yes, there are times where I can't stand it and have turned off Dick ranting and raving or Amber crying or Jameka preaching on BBAD, but I love how the game can turn on a dime and shock me. BB8 is great!!!

DICK for President!!!!

(With Eric as his running mate of course)

LOL, shhx...I'll be happy to campaign with you for Dick as Pres....but fraid I can't back Eric as running mate..

Lemme think on this one...a Presidential election is too important to rush a decision. :rolleyes:

I love this season. Last night was really dramatic, and the week before that was, too. I don't like all of the backdooring, and I don't like it when Dick is abusive, but altogether it's been a really interesting year so far. Most years, I know exactly how everyone will vote, for sure, before the show airs on Thursdays, but this year I've been unsure for two weeks in a row, so that's great!

Write our congressmen??!!! Why stop there? Hell,

let's write President George W. Bush. He calls himself "the Decider". Let him decide whether we should be fed up or not. If he decides CBS is playing too fast and loose, he'll confiscate their license. That'll fix 'em!

Oh, by the way, I'm NOT fed up . . . still love the show no matter how much CBS messes with it. It's their network, their show, and they can do as they please.

As many of us keep saying - it's entertainment!

yes to begin with i was pissed

but, now the game really begins

all the idiots are gone

and the true game playing can begin

let's go eric - america's player

I really enjoy BB and I think BB8 has been one of my favorites so far.

If someone has the 24/7 feeds, watches BBAD and watches every broadcast show, I think it's very difficult to watch without having opinions of (or even emotionally attachments to) the players. When our favorite players win or do what we want (or what we expect) we feel comfortable. When they lose or disappoint us, we feel uncomfortable to some degree. So watching this genre takes some of us on an emotional roller coaster ride.

Some of us love riding this roller coaster.

Some of us get "fed up" and want to get off the roller coaster.

Some of us never get on the roller coaster and just watch from the ground. (Those are the ones who do not get emotionally invested and become bored.)

Me? I want to ride all summer! I love BB8.

I am really happy to see a vast majority of people standing up for the season. What do we watch for? Drama, excitement, confrontation and such. What do we have? All of it. Go down the list....seriously....look how much argument and heated debate are happening in BB8.

Dick's Tirades

Jameka and Amber with their crazy holy quest and divine interventions

We get to control one vote

Alot of players we love to hate

A massive amount of lying and backstabbing

A pawn who wanted to rage on Dick leaving

Buttloads of crying (al a Whamber)

I guess the point is I keep hearing alot of people talking about how boring the season is and how they are fed up, and yet, we all keep watching and we debate hardcore about our players and against others. Long story short, I think there is more drama here than many other seasons and I for one love it.

-Kyo

i honestly do not know why some people still watch when EVERY YEAR they have the same complaints and arguments. same people, every year. just leave us alone and go to the beach or something

bb fan are still fed up

Yeah Mike, but this poll proves that BB fans, for the most part, aren't fed up... There are just a few and it's best to let them stew in their own misery... :)

Archived