Dick Week 7

CeCiMom

Yes evil is spelled with an "i" but evelDick spells it with an "e". I dunno why but he does. Anybody know why?

oh oh oh.. i know!!! he said it had something to do with signing up for something online i believe. maybe his myspace account? and evil dick was taken, so he spelled it with an "e" like evel kenivel (sp?)

so it there is no hidden meaning or anything behind it... it was all because evil with an "i" was taken! lmao sSig_mysterysolved.gif

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was hysterical :animated_rotfl: that Dick gave himself all the credit for "pulling off the biggest cous ever". He didn't do doody except talk to Eric about possible alliance (which I'm not happy with Eric for even considering but AP made him do it) but it was AP vote and Eric that actually did all the hard work. No wonder Dani is all about herself, she gets it from her dad!! :outfitted_pirate:

Yep thats our Dick. Dick has a big head. He cracks me up. :outfitted_pirate:

One thing I wanted to say about Dick. I would have given anything for a father to love me the way that Dick loves Daniele. My father was pretty much out of my life after the age of 7 years. I don't think he even rememberd when any of his 4 children's Birthday was.

So give me a father like Dick any day. I think he has a good heart and even if he is crass and weird he has a lot of love.

Guest jordansmom

You know my real dad isn't all that great either but when other ppl are around he does act as if he really cares. So I end up with the strange looks and the questions about why I don't talk to him. My point being is that none of us really know the REAL story behind D&D.

your right.. we dont know the real story... and THAT goes to prove even more that regardless of what anyone thinks of how he is on the show, who is to say if he is a totally great person or a totally rotten person?

i mean think about it... if he is such a bad person... as some say, i would think he would be sitting in prison and not in the BB house. (thats how bad they make him out to be)

and the way we have seen daniele act, who is to say that its not HER fault.... the reason why they have a rocky relationship?

just sayin... before people throw stones....

i'm a semi-dick fan. i loved him at first...but then grew tired of his antics. he went too far on some, but i'm back to liking him again. one thing that stood out to me was when dustin was evicted he didn't rub it in dustins face. he didn't hoop and hollar. he celebrated quietly. i thought that showed some respect. who would have thought that of dick?

i don't think that other group would have been so respectful. i would love to see their good bye messages...i bet they were nasty. i'm not saying they didn't have the right to be mean or mad. just saying dick showed some restraint and respect.

I don't really like the way Dick plays the game, however he is who he is. We see many sides of the man, some good and some down right nasty. I think he is being himself as opposed to others who play it very guarded, afraid to be themselves for whatever reasons. Maybe that's why so many people like him since its rare on a reality show to see a person being real.

Dick is one of those love-hate persons.....I've flip-flopped on him

several times this season.....You're right savannah...the spitting

is the grossest.... :lipsrsealed2:

I was very surprised how Dick acted after the very cool Dustin

eviction....I thought he would gloat..... :furious3:

Like many people, my opinion of Dick has gone from one side to another. I do belive that if Danielle gets out before Dick, we will see a much better Dick playing.

The "I'm doing this for my daughter" shtick is getting tires...especially when she won't do the same for him.

It was nice to see them all have fun in the house last night. The earlier poster is right--this can only happen when Daniele and Dick are in power. When Dick is not in power, he abuses everyone. And when Daniele is not in power, she lies around whining and won't talk to anyone and isolates herself from everyone. It turns my stomach when Daniele goes from a wilting, pathetic daisy to the happiest, perkiest person in the world as soon as she gets what she wants. Yes, she is immature, but come on--have some good game play. When you aren't in power, you should try to talk to people and make deals and try to get on their good side. Dick does all of this FOR Daniele.

I'm so sick of the father/daughter crap at this point. CBS has milked it for all it is worth, but I thought it was hilarious when Daniele was asked if she would have done the same for her Dad. Of course she wouldn't have!!! She won't even tell him she loves him, when he says it to her constantly. No matter what he has done, she should be grateful that her father is alive and he tells her that he loves her. That's more than a lot of us have.

Does anyone else notice Dick's body language when he's talking to Danielle? It's so tense, like when you first meet a stray dog. If he didn't make such an ass of himself earlier I would really feel for him.

I have noticed how nice Dick has been to everyone the last few days. He is not acting all smug and snooty like the nerd herders were last week. He was having a nice conversation with several of the people that snubbed him last week. He and Jameka were having a nice talk. The nerd herders are actually being nice to Dick and Dani.

What a difference a day makes. (and an HOH) :giggle:

I had a dream Dick was nominated for eviction and everyone was going to vote him out then Julie Chen announced "but in a twist the housemates do not know about, America will decide which player is evicted this week" then it somehow shifted to Dustin and Dick engaged in some kind of penalty kick contest where I was like a video game controller over Dustin... then Dustin was leading 7-3 and it was time for the second half... which became a basketball game that nobody from Big Brother was in. God, dreams are messed up.

Archived