Dick Week 7

CeCiMom

dick.jpg

New thread

Thanks

You may have Dr. Will's attention now Dick.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay...a safe week for Dick. Don't forget to keep practicing your insults on Amber and Jameka. You don't want to be rusty on a week when you'll need to intimidate the S*#@ out of them lol.

ROCK ON DICK!!! ROCK ON!!!

P.S. Don't forget to say thank you Jesus in-front of Amber and Jameka before you go to bed today lol.

he didn't do it all on his own, he had our help, so glad tho, I stayed home from work tonite because I didn't want to wait till midnight to see who went,

Dick got exactly what he wanted.........and I don't see how things are going to get boring because of it (?)........the only boring thing is will be if we have to listen to more crying and out loud praying before Whamber and Jameka get the boot!

:party_smilie:

Now Gather 'round, children! Hallelujah!! Praise Be!! Brother Richard has survived. SURVIVED, do you hear me?! Sister Jameka, don't stand in the back! Come on up here and tell our Brother Dick how much you love him. Tell all our brethren and sisters that it was God's will! Bring your Bible up here and read to us all about how forgiveness is DIVINE! Tell us about your abiding love - LOVE, I say - for our Brother Dick!

Wait, Sister Jameka! You're goin' out the door!

She left, folks. Sister Jameka left. Well I'll be damned. Oops!

EVELDICK.jpg

I wouldn't get too excited about Dick still being in the house...he had to make a lot of deals with people to stay...and I think Dani's going to make a liar out of him.

I kind of felt sorry for him when Danielle didn't say she would use the veto on him. Could you see how uncomfortable he was. He has this little face tick that happens (I first saw it when Jessica nominated him). Oh Dick...you're daughter is just like you. Well, with a lot less heart and kindness.

Sometimes I wonder if Dick and Keith Richards of "The Rolling Stones" are related somehow.

Well, he did play Keith Richards double in Pirates of the Caribbean 3...

Archived