Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

Thanks Elle and Dep! I guess that is why I have been a lurker for about two years now, too afraid of the meanies spewing their meanness. Been with BB since the start. I mainly stick with the updates on the main page and check individual posts from time to time. You guys are great!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkey,

I think most people don't think of it as being rude or mean... Sometimes it does come off that way though... Sorry you have been afraid to post before now, but I do hope you will stick around and join in with us posting sometimes... Welcome aboard...

That's def Jen!! It looks to me that that was this past Saturday. If so ..... she can't be in sequester. The caption under the pic says "Players pose during the Lingerie Bowl 5 press conference." Then the story went on to say

"Aug. 27, 2007 06:42 PM

Unexpectedly, there were no cleats, sets of padding, or exposed bra and panty sets at the Lingerie Bowl casting at Scottsdale's Jackrabbit Supper Club & Lounge.

Some of the city's best looking citizens packed the bar by 10 p.m. Saturday, hoping to witness women in risqu

Please somebody - list for me the exciting, dramatic

events that have occurred since Jen left. And don't say Eric kissing Jessica. I don't want to puke on my keyboard.

geee oldguy...did you find this on the 2nd page? cause i know earlier this morning it was the last thread on the first page.. you just HAD to bump it up didnt you...

you are getting a speedo wedgie for that! sHa_yes2.gif

I don't understand why people think that Dick yelling at Jen was "excitement". If that was the only excitement you got from watching the show, than I feel sorry for you.

I watch the show for the strategy, alliances, and all the behind the scenes dealings and bitches.

If your only excitement is from watching someone yelling, than perhaps you should tune in to American Chopper.

The problem was that this year all the House Guests figured out their biggest threats early in the game and did away with them. If Kail's Alliance wouldn't have been outted so early, I'm sure atleast a few of them would still be battling it out with the LNC. Too bad Kail was dumb and made an alliance with two guys that had no interest in keeping in it.

The second mistake (atleast for interesting viewing purposes) was to get rid of Dustin. It'd have been more fun to see Dustin, Amber, Jameka, and maybe one more face off against Dick, Danielle, Jessica, and Eric.

The final mistake was last week was getting rid of Jen. She was obviously the one in the game that set Dick off the most.

Now it's going to be pretty much boring until the final four. Then we can see Dick and Dani face off against Eric and Jessica.

Fizzle - It was at the bottom of page 1. Would it have been awful of me to bump it up from page 2?

Vuron - thanks for the kind words. Yes, I need excitement on BB - the same kind I get when I wake up in the morning and realize I made it thru the night.

I still love this show and don't miss all the fighting between Dick and Jen. After the first dozen times it all began to hurt my ears. Drama is ok, but really, at some point it gets old and pathetic. The show is still interesting to me without all that craziness.

I kept thinking Jen was holding back, that she was all the sudden going to come out with some straight-from-left-field chilltown strategy and gameplay, that she was indeed smarter than she was letting on the whole time, but it never came. I was a Jen fan for most of her time in the house (excluding her first week or two and her last week), but she really ended up disappointing me in the end.

To Ginger Snaps:

are you from Jersey ? FLAT LEAVER !!!!!!!

I though just my sister and I were the only 2 people leave on EARTH that used that term, let alone knew what it meant !!

I LOVE IT !!

( We still use it & we're in our 40's !! )

Thanks for the smile ~

but on topic.....

"um, ok, ya' know, like"

the only words Jen seemed to know. I could not stand that self-centered JACKAZZ !!

Vanity is also about talking to every camera in the house and bullying people to get attention. Vanity is about seeking attention and it would be unfair to say that Jen is the only one.

Streaking, Jumping Jacks, Rants, Whining, Crying, Praying.....vain, vain, vain.

I am starting to find the show boring. As much as I love the fact that D + D are kicking butt, I would still like to see SOMETHING happen. We got Jessica crying but it wasn't over anything other than the fact that she is afraid of D/D betraying her when in all actuality she has come much closer to betraying them than vice versa...yawn.

Alison said to expect a twist midgame....Im still waiting but at the same time not expecting much. Would LOVE a double eviction week in the near future.

Archived