Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna I think your article has some misinformation in it... All other information says that one in nine won't have been infected with cold sores and your article says one in six will have them...

I watched it. It was very short, just showing snippets of the Jen/Dick fight then Jen's eviction. What I'm confused about though is, at the end of the segment, Jen said, "Be sure to watch me on E.T. to see my full interview" (not verbatim).

How is she giving interviews to shows on other networks if she's in sequester??

I don't know what "all other information" is, in your reference.

An article from August 20, 2007 sites one in 4 (this is a link). Are we making a distinction between types? -- One reference from the Mayo clinic sited a 20% increase in infection rate per year, with women more likely to be infected by their male partners, that was obviously type 2.

From the article linked: "nine out of 10 people who have herpes are not aware of it" because they are asymptomatic, that doesn't qualitatively rule out infection.

There is a blood test for Herpes Viral infection, however even if you request a "full battery" of STD/HIV tests from a physician, I was surprised to find out that the Herpes test is not included. You must ask for the test specifically.

CDC, Mayo Clinic, recent studies released in the past 2 years are most reliable sources of information. Wiki has some good sources listed.

Thx for the correction Trixiepal. I was just so shocked that she was giving interviews. I don't recall any previously sequestered hg allowed to do this. Does anyone else??

I don't think it happened in the past. I don't think Dustin did anything other than the Julie interview and Housecalls. Maybe JFetch is right, this is how BB is keeping her happy???

This has never happened before. I wonder if this is from her throwing a fit saying she wouldn't go to sequester. Maybe they gave her these interviews to keep her happy.

I suppose it's possible but what would keep any and all future hg's from blackmailing bb into doing the same for them? She shouldn't receive preferential treatment. Let the baby walk. I really thought at one point she would be a great contestant but she turned out to be a really crappy player.

The attention ho was saying she wasn't sure if Dick was going to hit her next or what. PLEASE. You keep grabbing at a person who hates you you'll get hit. She knows she screwed up & wants to deflect the attention off of HER stupidity. Too late monger. You got it. pffffffffffffttttttttttttttttt

Jen's outright cheating and possibly quitting, or being pacified with extra airtime with interviews, is the worst thing that's happened for BB that I can recall, imho. What will happen if half the future contestants decide to do the same? Maybe that's simply what BB gets for recruiting actor wannabes. They'll have to tighten up their contract in the future though, I'll bet.

Archived