Thursday's Live Show 8/16

laladoopiedu

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EVELDICK.jpg

no I dont know how to save DAAAMNITTT.... well heres how it went.. dick and dani in the kitchen talking before they went out to the backyard. Dick telling Dani " I know Eric is involved with the show" Then Dani saying "yea nobody knows who the creator looks like his short and white hair" Dani thinks its eric. then FOTH..... mmmmmm

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Thanks so much for posting that pic of Dustin's face! That will hold me over until tomorrow when I can watch!!!

i expected more from him. in the end he was alot of hot air

Dustin's exit was one of the best I've seen. No drama. No hate. Just a cool, calm, and collected exit to the door.

Agreed. I wanted to see Dick stay more than I wanted to see Dustin stay, but I have to say that Dustin's eviction was a hell of a lot more classy than most we've seen.

:animated_rotfl: the reason we expected Dustin to go out like a raving maniac was because HE said that's what he was going to do...........HE was going to really "give it to Dick", "show him that he wasn't afraid of going up next to him because the vote was going to be 5 to 1", and just last night, HE said "if I leave tomorrow, BB will see the worst exit ever"

the reason we expected Dustin to go out like a raving maniac was because HE said that's what he was going to do...........HE was going to really "give it to Dick", "show him that he wasn't afraid of going up next to him because the vote was going to be 5 to 1", and just last night, HE said "if I leave tomorrow, BB will see the worst exit ever"

nothing but pure hot air

OMG............we agree again uvp............I better go and get some more kool aid, I'm losing my touch :smilielol:

or maybe, it you.......maybe someone slipped kool aid into that glass you've been drinking out of!

Perfect night in my book!!!!!!!!!

Dick stays!!!!!!

Dustin is evicted in one of the best moments in BB history!!!!! I just loved the look on his face!!!!! And I loved the Joe special lol!!!!

Danielle wins HOH to top it off!!!!!!! A birthday HOH at that how freakin cool!!!!!

Danielle gets a letter from Nick can't wait to see that on Sunday!

I thought tonights show was a let down, and not because I had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen, from watching the feeds.

Dustin totally bailed on his dramatic exit. The DR sessions were tepid at best. Joe was the highlight of the show, and that's an indication of how BB was reaching for some spice. There was no 'goodbye to Dustin' drama. The HOH contest was a snoozer.

If there is no drama late night in the coming week though, I might actually get some regular sleep...staying up to catch Jess and Eric conspiring was addictive!

Now, if all those rumors had of come to pass, this show would have rocked. Last week rocked, because it was a nail-biter to the end, and Eric snatching victory out of the jaws of defeat, was great TV.

And now, they are all just too chatty-Kathy....

Oh well....I'm still watching!

Will acted the same way last year on All-Stars. I don't get the live feeds but everyone on here said that he would talk to the camera people and such, which was the reason they kept getting FOTH. There were several times that Will let things out of the bag that should have gotten him disqualified but he wasn't because the producers wanted to keep him around.

Dustin's exit was one of the best I've seen. No drama. No hate. Just a cool, calm, and collected exit to the door.

Dustin had to remain composed to keep from crying. I truly believed if he had say anything, it would have resulted in tears because he was definitely shocked that he was the one evicted. Priceless!!!

At one point there when talking to Julie, he looked as if he wanted to cry.

lol, he only hugged 2 people by choice.... today he said that jessica forced herself on him, and he said the others he did not care to address.

and he really didnt. he said.. "bye guys" and left. i would rather he left screaming "TRAITORS! LYING CHEATING WHITE TRASH SCUMBAGS"

(isnt that what he was calling out from the hottub to dick who was inside one night?) lol anyways.. he claims he is all for drama, but in the end, he just walked out the door.... :glare: how dissapointing.

Archived