America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine have no say in the game! and in the begining it was said that we were to help Eric win the game he is suppose to be working for us to help him win the game....Now Eric did try and get everyone that was on his list each week to eviction...Now everyone got mad when he went after the New Kaysar Nick...and his rude comments for his reasoning of getting Nick out....It was his move to get Nick out that was before he got his task...remember he is playing the game too!! Now who ever had the idea that America should get involve need to be fired...We play by emotions and not by strategic move...so the next HOH needs to nominate eric so he can be evicted then America would be out of the game..

Now who ever had the idea that America should get involve need to be fired...We play by emotions and not by strategic move...so the next HOH needs to nominate eric so he can be evicted then America would be out of the game..

lol :animated_rotfl:

Sparklet I have NEVER heard anything from CBS or BB saying we are trying to help Eric win the game... It's my opinion that if they even remotely thought he could win the game instead of him getting $ 10,000.00 for every 5 tasks they would have offered him a million if he could make it to the end with our help...

And I for one would rather not have a say in the game than have Eric Representing me... I am not a weasle that will stick a knife in my friends back like he is...

Who's back did he stick the knife into...Nick was not a friend...The banner called him out and then Danielle and Dick went after him....everyone is playing the game...Hey and America is the one who told him to sabotage something of Jens...

Everyone wanted Jen and Kail out for personal reasons...Hey Kail was playing the game and Nick sold her out...too many personal reasons...I vote to evict Eric to keep America out of the game

Read the 2nd from bottom line in on that page ( NM didnt post that 2nd part)

Here

ap_bottom.gif

They at least DO ask... Will America and Eric be able to go all the way to the finish line?

so.. there ya have it. :animated_bouncy:

-----

I still feel Dustin will be the vote tonight, Dick just looked WAY too good / funny tonight. :animated_rotfl:

I still say it's not what they ever expected...

Look at it like this, if Eric wins he wins the half mil along with however many tasks he completes... Biggest winner in history of BB...

I just don't want him to win, because it's always been that Eric is representing us and he's not doing that at all...

Like I said Next week Eric needs to go!!! and America needs to be out of the game! He is going to be outed anyway next week so maybe next week I will have my wish!!! Eric evicted and America is out of the game...

Sparklet,

I agree with what you have said. I originally wanted to see Eric go as far as possible mainly b/c I knew that as the numbers dwindled and if he was still in the game that our vote for eviction (cast by Eric who has no choice but to vote the way America tells him to) could REALLY make a huge difference in who stays and who goes -- and that could get quite intersting and give America quite a lot of power.

Now, however, I don't mind seeing Eric go. He is pretty much doomed by the way America is voting against him, so the sooner he goes the better. That way the audience will no longer have Eric to bitch and moan about and America will also no longer have a vote as to who is evicted each week. The whole AP thing was a huge mistake, and I'm sorry that it had to happen to Eric, a strong player who could have done well on his own.

CBS would be pretty arrogant to decide for all of America who we should help and/or want to win. I don't care if I no longer have a vote in the house. I don't like Eric. I don't want him to win. I don't want him to make money off of the stupid tasks. And I don't want him representing me.
post-3621-1187148603.gif

maybe a solution to the "How to Get America Involved Without That Much Effect on the Gameplay" problem is just give america a vote between the final two, as if they were a member of the jury. Tell the houseguests at the beginning or don't- I think it would work either way. (It would be fun to see the little hypocrites in action, kissing the viewers' asses in the DR, but not being able to back it up in the house)

I like being involved, but just like the banners, America's Player gives outsiders too much of a role/influence on the gameplay inside the house.

It would be cool for the viewers to have an influence on the winner- especially if it supplied the tiebreaking vote. It might be even cooler if the HGs never saw it coming, you know, one FINAL twist! :animated_scratchchin:

That is why I said evict eric and you dont have to worry about him anymore...If America is out of the game then the game would be much better.... America should not have a say so in BB!!!

Oh no way Yana. I bet this is no where near what they expected.

I am glad he made it to sequester though, but the longer he is in the more and more we can screw with alliances and mess up the game for ALL OF THEM depending on the show edits and our moods. :animated_bouncy:

Think about it really, we could end up being the tiebreaker vote if we get his sequester vote too (i dont see why they would let him vote at that point, since none of his votes where his own this whole time). That is a lot of power we have in the end.

maybe a solution to the "How to Get America Involved Without That Much Effect on the Gameplay" problem is just give america a vote between the final two, as if they were a member of the jury. Tell the houseguests at the beginning or don't- I think it would work either way. (It would be fun to see the little hypocrites in action, kissing the viewers' asses in the DR, but not being able to back it up in the house)

That wouldnt be good either because people will not be themselves.... and the show would be boring...America needs to stay out of the game!!! The only say so America needs to have are the luxury or speaking to their players after the game is over on the internet talk shows...other than that AMERICA NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF IT

Eric should be called "America's Biotch", not America's player, lol. He's doing our bidding and it's great! I knew that we would vote for him to give his girl Jess the silent treatment, and our course for him to try to get Dustin booted out this week. Eric should have run away screaming when they offered him the AP spot. Don't these HGs realize how twisted we are?

I love Dick too! I hope he gets to stay this week but if not, it's been a hell of a ride! And does Dustin really think that Dick cares at all about the stupid speech he plans on making? No one cares about this whole thing but Dustin's minions. Wow, they're going to really show Dick! Puh-lease!

Archived