America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the whole point of "America, Eric is playing for you" meant for me to help him through the game. i wanted him to vote out Kail and not Nick because kail WAS a bigger threat...and he did. It's not eric's fault that he cannot control the votes the way Dick and Dustin do.

And Eric couldn't have stayed on the sidelines. At some point in time he had to allign with a group (and first we wanted jess gone, then Jen so which group??). After the mustard thing, he had to be vocal about someone else doing it, as people had already suspected him.

It's not eric's fault that he cannot control the votes the way Dick and Dustin do.

it IS eric's fault!!! in that week, he didnt campaign for Kail to get voted out. he campaigned for nick to leave. when america gave him the vote to have kail leave and for him to get kail out.. he was suppose to campaign for kail to get voted out.. but he didnt. he campaign for nick to get voted out.

THAT is when eric stopped playing with america and started playing by himself.

I think some people saw it that way. I did also, but seems the majority have taken it as he is their puppet. horse.gif

Even my husband says he would vote for whatever he felt like, no matter what the consequences are for Eric.. whatever would be the funniest, or cause the most trouble/rifts in the house. It seems the majority of America sees it this way too.

Since Eric isnt getting what HE wants, he should try to roll with what America tells him, it may just get him further in the game at this point anyhow.

When he got his marching orders for Kail to leave, Dick and Dustin were already locked on Nick. Eric may have been able to talk Danile into it, but she alienated herself from everyone but Nick and he really couldn't. Eric could have tried harder with Jessica and Jameka, sure, you're right about that, but by that time Dick was in Jess' ear (didn't mean for that to be gross) and Jameka was getting monopolized by Amber. When DUSTIN threw out Nick's eviction, Dick jumped at the chance...

When he got his marching orders for Kail to leave, Dick and Dustin were already locked on Nick.

That was the problem to start with... Eric went on the we got to get Nick out rant before he knew what Amercia wanted him to do...

You have to keep in mind that "most" of the viewers don't read these boards, or watch the live feeds, they only see the shows and therefore didn't know about the we want Nick out until it was too late...

America is playing for.....America! Most people don't have the live feeds, but there are a lot more now of those that don't who have access to what we do via Youtube and now Showtime. America voted to have Dustin evicted - that's out of nowhere if we're to believe that America's Choice voters are 1) Playing for Eric and 2) mostly people who only watch the show.

To vote, you need to either pay 99 cents a vote via text message or for free on your computer. Chances are the folks who bother to vote are tech-savvy enough to navigate their way around youtube.

Jerking Eric around seems to be more of America's focus than it does to have him win. For that to happen, Eric is going to have to (gasp) open his eyes and use his brain like everyone else in the house must do to win.

5 pages of replies so far - I am probably repeating somethings said earlier but...

Eric is America's player - not the other way around. Eric should be doing my/our bidding. I could care less if Eric get $500K, I don't get any part of it, but supposedly I am to be able to play or have some say in the game. Eric signed on to be my/our player and I think that is probably why he made it into the house for BB8.

While Eric is disadvantaged in that he has to do what we say, he should he is also privy to some info that might help him. He should have a feel that he might have to vote Dustin out because America has already indicated they wanted him up. I hope Eric has a plan for helping us get Dustin out and using it to his advantage.

The only way eric could properly do as we say would be if eric saw everything we did. He's hampered by our voice in his head telling him to vote this way and that way.

Would it be cheating if eric told the group he was voting to keep Dick, just to make it a tie?

I can't wait for Thursday's show....I'm finally getting interested again!!!!!

Who ever goes it will be interesting.... :rolleyes:

We vote tonight who we want Eric to evict. I know that the Eric camp is working like crazy to get Dick the target for Eric. I also have been getting e-mails from Grapevine TV telling me to vote for Dick to be evicted and to vote 10 times. So don't be fooled everyone. The vote is tonight and there is a lot of people out there determined to get Eric to vote out Dick.

Don't forget to vote tonight!

I don't think America is so much voting for Dick as they are voting against Eric. Lots of people were upset with him before he pulled the abortion card as a strategic strategy based on the fact that he wasn't trying hard enough to get Kail out. Now that the whole amber thing came up, people are really not happy with him, and could be trying to sabotage him.

Archived