America Is Playing For Dick, Not Eric!

BrandyM82

I watched last nights show again. I did not like Eric proclaiming and talking to America that Dick only has 6 more days in the house. When he got his assignment for Dustin he was angry with us. All we want him to do is dump his nerd herd and play the game we are asking. He is so arrogant.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The casual BB watcher doesn't care about America's vote. People like my Mom, who just enjoy the show and despise Dick and think he is an awful person, don't care enough to vote. So, I think the majority of the votes come from the people who are avid feeds watchers, and people who love Evel. Or, the people who hate Eric and want to make him dance for them. So, instead of America getting a chance to play in the game to see if they could maybe make the choices to win, AP has become a way for Eric haters and Evel lovers to help Evel and hurt Eric. Not what BB intended, I'm sure, but then it's no different from the campaigns that keep people like Sanjaya on American Idol.

When I vote, I'm not thinking about "hurting" Eric. I'm thinking about who I want to get the boot next and how I can get closer to making that happen. That's all. I'm not trying to "screw up" Eric's game -- Eric's game is MY game, and YOUR game and everyone's game because he is America's voice (or, the voice for the majority of the voting audience). He's actually playing pretty well for me so far, as he is still there and still doing my bidding. His only challenge is getting himself out of the situations created because of what America chooses. That's where he gets to show what he's made of. Other than that, he doesn't get a say (but he does get to rake in some cash anyway). He knew going into the house that he was sacrificing any official planned strategy - his family even said as much in the beginning. Still, he's $10,000 richer already so I don't feel sorry for him one bit. As far as "screwing" Eric - I actually think little of him until vote night. Since he's getting more cocky and ridiculously vile in his comments, I make sure to forget him as quick as I can after I cast my votes.

Everyone complained every season that "We should have a say, we should have a say", so they gave us a say this year and again, people screwed it up.

Dep, you are totally correct about the season one voting... All the interesting people went first... Will Mega got ripped off... Brittney too... Eddie was one of the most boring houseguests ever...

This year I thought we were doing good, up until Eric tried to get cocky and think he was running the show and we were to follow him... That is a different senario, the Eric's players one... I will have no part of that, that makes us the minnions...

On average America is voting how an individual would play for himself/herself if they were in the house, he should have seen the way we were going and adapted to it.... Instead he choked or played some of his cards early and then got pissed at us for his prematurity...

If it was up to me there would be no more twists... I am tired of the unexpected... I expect a good show if I am gonna blow a summer on it and have to deal with you tards in the process...

Just kiddin about the tard thing, kinda....

If Eric was smart he would approach Dick & offer him a deal for his vote (which Eric already knows Dick has). Eric could flip on the L&C & join the other side. He is low man on the L&C totem poll anyway so what's the difference in which side he is on. He could make a deal to climb a few notches in the anti-L&C if he flipped the vote. I doubt this will happen though as Eric refuses to take the hint from America :grin2:

We keep thinking he will figure it out. I think he is smart and is just not taking our hints! He doesn't like Dick. I do think that he would be in a much better place in the game if he joined America's game and sided with Daniele, Jen, Zach and Dick. He could even bring Jess over. But I'm sorry Dustin has to go!

I agree with those who have commented that Eric is supposed to be playing for us, we are NOT playing for him............and I don't think America is playing for any other one player.........mostly, I think people vote to keep the game interesting.

Of course, there will always be those who see everything through the prism of their hatred for Dick.

When I first heard this year's twist was America's Player, I thought

cool! we get to play the game too. I voted who I really wanted to

go and what task to do. Then things changed for me. I started not

liking how Eric talked in the DR. I didn't like how he campaigned to

get Nick out. This year is my first year to see feeds on Showtime

and to read and see posts on Morty's and to read feed up-dates.

Wow what an eye openner!!!!! I know so much more this year!!!!!

Back on topic: After Nick left I'll admit it right now that I started to

vote to mess with Eric's game as my way of protest. I haven't voted

for the last task, and I'm not voting for the eviction vote.....for me

it's not fun anymore.....maybe in a week or two I might vote again.

So I think maybe America is voting , but more to mess up Eric's

game.....JMO.....LOL :heart2:

They should switch players now.

See how Dick likes not being able to make his own moves!

That wouldn't last...Dick would be telling everyone in the house they better make deals with him cuz he's "AP" (in confidence, of course) within minutes of getting the "job". The guy can't keep a secret to save his own butt, :giggle:

Now if only we could tell Zack and Jen how to vote

Zach is being a weinie right now, saying he promised Jess he would vote out Dick. It didn't take him long to switch his alliance, even tho D&D have included him as part of their team all along. Jen is the wild card. Despite all of Dick's nasty attacks, she has never been accepted into the "In" group. Thursday night is going to be VERY interesting.

What is with this breaking promise stuff? Is it the word promise sacred this year. Dani is bad because she promised Kail she would stay? The promised votes to Dustin could not be broken. The promise that Zack game to Jess that he would vote out Dick??? I thought that Zack told Dick and Daniele that he had their back over and over. Because he did not use the word "promise" then it means nothing?

The word running the show this year is promise?

I definitely think America votes to better Dick and Daniele in the game rather than Eric. I think Eric's a smart player and when he opens the note saying to evict Dustin; hopefully he uses his game smarts to make a deal with Dick for his vote, even though he has no choice in the matter. Because when those votes are read the LNC will know Eric didn't vote to keep Dustin.

Just a thought...has anyone considered the thought that although we are all "texting in our votes", CBS could be playing their own game? Who is to say that the "results" of the poll that they reveal to Eric are the actual results? We all vote, thinking we are getting to play...but if our vote isn't what CBS wants to happen, I honestly think that they are just doing what they want. How would we ever know? We have no proof. I think they started the polls with good intentions, but then decided to go with what will bring the ratings. If America wants Eric to vote Dick out, well, that's just not going to cause as much excitement/drama as Eric voting Dustin out....so they tell us America wants Dustin out.

America's Player? I think not. Eric is Big Brother's player.

I would rather see Danielle or Amber evicted this week, but since that's not going to happen it doesn't really matter who goes. I like Eric and hope he gets further in the game. I enjoy watching him and Jess and think it'd be cool to see what happens in the coming weeks.

Before Dick went too far with his verbal abuse, tea pouring craziness, I really liked him and found him fun to watch. Since the veto was used he appears to be back to being likeable again, but it's too late for me root for him. How can all he has said and done be ok by voters?

Each season there are phrases used in the house that annoy me. This time around the annoying saying comes from viewers who use the whole "Dick tells it like it is" to justify his abusive behavior.

How can all he has said and done be ok by voters?

But you like Eric who uses the "C" word when talking about ladies and suggests that Dick and Daniele must be having sex. This guy is a sick cowardly little man.

One is not better than the other

well i thought the whole concept of Big Brother is for the houseguests to live and play and scheme and lie against each other...having themselves to have to make decisions regarding THEIR game...

America's Choice has changed this whole concept and it's not the same BB show that it use to be...

Do you think that Eric might get a clue this time that Dustin needs to go? That he is on the wrong team? He is fighing to play the game his own way and by doing that he is screwing up his game. All he has to do is be America's Player and play our way.

just sayin......

Normally I argue saying that we should vote according to Eric's plan, but seeing as that isn't gonna happen. I definitely agree that its time for Eric to take America's advice and switch, otherwise he's just gonna get screwed and go nowhere in this game, plus the new alliance would be all my favorite players combined so I woudln't be torn all the time.

NONE OF DICKS RANTS WILL BE TELEVISED!! The majority of CBS voters, IMO, just watch the shows. CBS has made Dick out to be a man who will protect his princess daughter. Most people voting don't know that the estranged family crap is total BS and think Dick is a wonderful man trying to get back with his daughter.

They are not going to televise the threats or racist comments. They will not show the "Mother of the Year" bashing. But then again, I'm sure they won't show all of the others bashing as well. America loved Dick because America loves a good villan...especially if he does the noble "I'm doing this for my daughter".

And before anyone forgets, the princess has already pledged to take out Eric and Jess as soon as she can. That girl has NO loyalty but to herself.

Normally I argue saying that we should vote according to Eric's plan, but seeing as that isn't gonna happen. I definitely agree that its time for Eric to take America's advice and switch, otherwise he's just gonna get screwed and go nowhere in this game, plus the new alliance would be all my favorite players combined so I woudln't be torn all the time.

Sara, you saved me alot of typing....my sentiments exactly! sSig_thankyou.gif

Dick did a great job of explaining himself and his rants... and seems to have patched thing up somewhat with everyone. I hope dick succeeds in getting jess and eric to vote out dustin... i can't stand that boy... said because i was a dustin fan. His actions totally turned me against him.

Archived