Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

I don't hate them I just think that you can't do the same as someone else then say you're doing it for god and all is written off...Jameka is very judgemental and I thought that was something Christians arent supposed to do...I just Think that you can't do one thing then say you're better because youre not Evel Dick...What the hell is that ?? You sit there and play the self-righteous role...Then talking about incest like it's funny...PUHLEASE you're the worst kind of people !!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's hilarious some of the things that are coming out of Jameka's mouth. She uses her religion as a crutch in this game and then goes on a tirade with Dick. She has truely sunk to his level. She calls herself a Christian and yet she's using all these curse words and calling his mom a bitch?? who mind you is an ordained minister. Amber told Dick he needed to go kill himself... If I ever went to church with these two then, I'd probably become an atheist. Although we've known Amber's "true" colors for a while now, Jameka really showed her's tonight... I'm sure this is all gonna be Dick's fault...but whatever! I applaud Jameka, the great Christian, maybe she should crack that Bible open a little more and/or actually read it.

Oh yeah, whats even funnier is that Dustin wouldn't even come inside the house!!! He sat at the door asking Amber to bring him stuff... and then while in the back yard he yelled stuff out at Dick!! Can we say whimp???

I'm loving how tough Eric and Dustin are through closed doors. They are talking so much sh!t which is fine, but MG at least Dick has the balls to do it to their face. Dustin listened through the door, Eric stayed in the jacuzzi and THEN when Jameka comes out, they say they won't put up with that. They'll protect her.

I'm laughing how worked up they are outside and Dick hasn't even started on them.....Man Eric and Dustin acting so tough ....so laughable...

i don't hate them for doing it. but i think they instigated it. amber was smiling like she was having so much fun in the beginning. they were all ridiculous. can jameka still be a school counselor after that?

I am a teacher and I am telling you right now, she's done at her school. I hope she realizes that.

Why isn't more being said about Amber's anti-semitic remarks? Also wasn't Eric given a job to flatter someone a lot last week. Why was this not mentioned at all tonight. I haven't seen him do any of that. And what is he going to do when America tells him to get Dustin nominated?

Ldywldkat

If dick goes home i'm done with this show. Jameka just yells the same thing over and over loudly a million times and i want to kill her. Can we vote which houseguest should eric bitch slap? I could care less which one of all the nerd herd wins. Amber crying makes me happy though. I also love how Dick is having a nice dinner with Danielle now, casually talking, and all of the other douches are outside all jacked up and freaking out. Amber crying hysterically and Eric being a big man talking crap behind dick's back. That's exactly what Dick wanted to happen.

Amber managed to get through that whole thing without crying, which is a first. Of course, she's away from Dick in the back yard crying about how her daughter is watching. Nice to know her 8 year old daughter is allowed to regularly watch 3 hours of foul-mouthed screaming matches every night well past her bedtime.

Argh it annoyed me that Eric was talking crap about what Daniele said to him in HER HOH room that she allowed him to use to "calm down" and even compaign. Snake.

I appreciate that Dick is willing to bow out so to speak for Daniele. His fights get to be too much but he's showing his paternal side atleast.

Eric's gloating is tiresome.

I think she was done with her school the moment she walked in that door.

Probably.

She is done with most schools though. Trust me, as a teacher, you know going on a national television show and putting on the display she just did is going to follow her. Not just with her employers, but her students.

Archived