Friday, August 10th

yadayadayada

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are that COCKY.

Dustin has said that he would go up as the pawn "as a slap in the face to Dick for having to go home up against me."

Don't know. Zach never votes with the house. And if they realize they have the numbers, then I think they could easily be swayed. They are used to doing their own thing.

Right now if Daniele and Dick stay on the block then Dick is a goner...

If one of them come off then I think it could be Dustin that leaves, or whoever she puts up might leave...

As of right now I see the vote being 6/0 for a Dick eviction, but if one comes down then I see a 4/2 vote possible for whoever replaces the one that come off...

There is a strong chance Dani will be evicted if she does not win POV or have someone save use it on her. Jam & Amber talking about it. They see evicting Dani as the strategic move and evicting Dick as a personal/emotional move. I agree it would be a better move...stratigically.

Putting Dustin on the block as a POV replacement (if Dani or Dick should somehow manage to win/use it) would be the stupidist move in BB history...and somhow I can see the possibility of it happening. Thankfully it's only Friday...2 days until veto ceremony...a lot can happen between now and then.

i'll betcha that if there was ever a group to choose the most stupidest possible move, these people will pick that one!

dustin going on the block this week...priceless!! he'd never sleep or stop talking

They see evicting Dani as the strategic move and evicting Dick as a personal/emotional move. I agree it would be a better move...stratigically.

Totally, they should want him beside them in final two... Besides Dani doesn't want to be there, may as well send the skank packing...

WTG Dani for not taking the crap from the Nerd Herders. Dustin is just trying to get on Dani's good side in case she gets the next POV. He doesn't give a shit about her. Now he is lecturing her.

Archived