Dustin Week 6 - Evicted

CeCiMom

I love how Dustin screwed over Dick this week. Dick needed to get off his high horse and kicked in the butt!! I clapped when I heard Dustin's vote, Kail had her sly snide remarks about Dustin and gay people in general. I wish I could high five Dustin for his gameplay this week!! :dance2:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, he may go but that still does not make him who YOU say he is, it is just another opinion and everyone has one

cindyannie, get a grip, Dick did not call any one a c word, well hell I called someone the c-word once cause they deserved it, people are human, and we all don't walk around talkin sweety nice all the time, Eric has the biggest disgusting potty mouth in the house. and Shelby you are so right on about Dirty Dustin, he intimidates in a different way, a much slimeier way, and he will go, he is not the winner of BB.

THAT is exactly why I don't like him...his superiority complex over the rest of his "team." His condescending tone. I wouldn't like him no matter who's "side" he was on.

I concur.

I couldn't care less about his sexual preferences. I hate him because he is a megalomaniac. (and a liar, a snake, a manipulator)

And I believe Joe was probably the better person. Even if it didn't come out that way in the house.

I suspect there's a reason why all "their friends" sided with Joe. It's as plain as that huge nose on Eric's face. Dust-bag is a creep.

P.S. I voted for Eric to get Dust-bag nominated. I hope all of America does, Even if you actually like Dust-bag. Imagine how funny that will be for Weasel Eric to try to pull off.

hay Danniel can say she may not like what her dad does, but I am tellin you when it gets down to it, she is in his corner, my brother is overbearing at times, and I can say whatever I want about him and his antics, but no one else can, cause blood is thicker than water, and D&D will stick together.

Dustin is pathetic!! After the live vote Dustin told Dick that he wasn't the 1 who voted for Kail to leave.

When Dick asked him, after the HOH comp, why he lied & said he didn't evict Kail, he said "he wanted to get in his head"

Dustin is a fukin sneak! He didn't lie for that reason. He said it just incase Dick won the HOH, so Dustin could say someone else voted to evict Kail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't like him or the way he talks down to people, like he is above them all!!!

I think Dustin's vote was BRILLIANT to say the least! and the look on Dick's face was priceless! lmao!! he thought he ruled that whole house...and you can't tell me that EVERYONE in BB land ( aka Morty's )...was fooled as well!!

i was jumping up and down when he said "Kail" with that "gotcha Dick" look on his face!! lmao

it has been beat into the ground about Dick this and Dick that what the hell ever, he is not who you all think he is, I like him, I think he is funny, I do not like some of his habits, but he does state his mind, and if you are not strong enough to take it oh well, and besides it is all magnified in that house, on the out side they have other things to do and distractions, so I am sure Dick is not the same on the outside of the house, and you all can slam me all you want, I could care less, I am sick of hearin Dani is a whiner when she is a really smart and pretty girl, she is 20 yrs old for Gods sake, I know what I was like at 20. I am 61 now so I think Ive been there and back a few times.

Dustin, Jameka, Jessica, Eric, and Amber are the most booring people on the universe, it is my opinion and I am stickin to it, I can only hope something will happen for Zach Jen D&D.

smblokiss.gif

Now that is putting it all in perspective!! You're precious!!! :2thumbsup:

I don't care about Dustin's sexual preference and I really don't care what anyone else does in private. With that being said I don't like Dustin because of his arrogance from the minute he won HOH. I kept thinking before his HOH that Joe was at fault in their relationship, sighhhh I owe Joe an apology.

I'm glad I turned off my computer last night and chilled out with a glass of sangria, it might help some of you to take a break from BB and have some quiet time.

Dep, I've been reading you on Morty's for a couple of years and you seem like a nice guy, but not everything is about not liking someone or calling them names because they're gay. I probably won't call Dustin a queen maybe nit or snake or dolt or pond scum. I try not to be any more offensive then I would want it returned to me. :heart:

i like dustin cocky and the brains of new lnc. without dustin eric would be gone. dustin imho is the most deserving to win at this very moment. made all the right moves

Why doesn't Zach stay with Dick, Dani and Jen instead of trying to get with Dustin and someone else from the LNC? And if Dustin is willing to get with Zach and someone else, then does that mean he's not loyal to Amber and the other LNC members?

Dustin in the real brains no doubt about it. I as well took Dustins side when Joe was in the house but for the last few weeks you can see Dustins true personality come out.

Go Zach, Jen D+D!

only personalityi see is a guy who has what it takes to win bb. string d + d along to make them think you'll vote eric out, throw a few pov here and there , take a few thousand buck, take a vacation and you are still left in the game at the end of the day. dustin maybe tie with jen are playing the best game

When Dustin lied to Dick about his vote it was right before HOH and he wanted to mess with him. Brilliant. It shut Dick up right away and sent him off to harass the others.

Dustin is playing a great game. It's too bad he doesn't trust Jen they would be a good pair.

Archived